PDA

View Full Version : Small interface correction

O_o-DeadBull
09-22-2005, 04:35 PM
When you press the delete button in the campaign window, it instantly deletes the selected campaign.
It would be nice if a confirm dialog window could pop up.

thx for the time

O_o-DeadBull
09-22-2005, 04:35 PM
When you press the delete button in the campaign window, it instantly deletes the selected campaign.
It would be nice if a confirm dialog window could pop up.

thx for the time

BaldieJr
09-22-2005, 04:49 PM
How many people here are afraid to test this one?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

FritzGryphon
09-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Hehe, I wonder why you would press 'delete' on a important campaign. Just out of curiousity?

"I wonder what this will do?" *click* "Oh cr@p..."

albundy777
09-22-2005, 06:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FritzGryphon:
Hehe, I wonder why you would press 'delete' on a important campaign. Just out of curiousity? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Probably the same reason the devs thought people might click the quit button without intending to, and justified the need for confirmation on that.

Plus, it's easy to select the wrong item in a list, so seeing its name a second time in the confirmation would help prevent mistakes.

Dew-Claw
09-23-2005, 06:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FritzGryphon:
Hehe, I wonder why you would press 'delete' on a important campaign. Just out of curiousity?

"I wonder what this will do?" *click* "Oh cr@p..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't....
but I have a ferret that gets a kick out of running across keyboards.
He likes the way the keys click under his feet.
always at the worst times too.