PDA

View Full Version : new forum format

yngwie1
12-10-2011, 12:49 PM
please add something so that we can new when someone has responded to or after our posts.....if i post in several different threads its hard to keep track of which ones and to know if someone has responded....other forums i belong to have an icon on the far left colum in front of the topic title to let you know if you have an existing post or not. since the original thread about the new forum was locked right off the bat i had to start this one. thank you

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

Currently with this forum software you can click on your name and view recent posts, also by adding them to favourites you can then view them in your profile. Not ideal, but hopefully the new forum software will be easier.

CuZtds_Lst_Stnd
12-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by yngwie1:
please add something so that we can new when someone has responded to or after our posts.....if i post in several different threads its hard to keep track of which ones and to know if someone has responded....other forums i belong to have an icon on the far left colum in front of the topic title to let you know if you have an existing post or not. since the original thread about the new forum was locked right off the bat i had to start this one. thank you
Originally posted by Ubi-Mush:
Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

Currently with this forum software you can click on your name and view recent posts, also by adding them to favourites you can then view them in your profile. Not ideal, but hopefully the new forum software will be easier.
Click GO (top left corner of this page)
Personal Zone
Preferences

Scroll down to Posting Options

Under Use Notifications

Check Immediate Notification by Email

Every time a post is made in a thread you have contributed to you will receive a copy of it in your email.

Alternatively, you can use Notifications to get copies of all posts on specific forums.

yngwie1
12-11-2011, 02:19 PM
ok thanks alot

Mr_Shade
12-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Also be aware - that the forums are going to take on a major revamp in the first week of January 2012 - so any settings you alter now, may have to be redone since it's completely different software http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Hopefully the new software will improve things a lot for user http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif