PDA

View Full Version : Part of missions disappear

RFait
05-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Hi, I am new person that was given the FB+AEP+PF CD set. I am still learning many things but suddenly, part of the single missions has gone.

When I load any of the carrier take-off missions, the plane starts in the air, not in the carrier deck. Everything was good for a month maybe. Now, this happen. Anyone know what this is?

RFait
05-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Hi, I am new person that was given the FB+AEP+PF CD set. I am still learning many things but suddenly, part of the single missions has gone.

When I load any of the carrier take-off missions, the plane starts in the air, not in the carrier deck. Everything was good for a month maybe. Now, this happen. Anyone know what this is?

Lurch1962
05-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Check the Difficulty section. I can't recall what the wording is, but something like "Take-off/Landing" comes to mind. Is this Difficulty item toggled on or off? If off, you start already in the air. But I don't know if this applies to all situations. Hope this helps...

--Lurch--

RFait
05-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Many thanks. That was the trouble. I wonder now how it turned off? No problem, now is fix.