PDA

View Full Version : Hey anyone when.....

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:00 PM
the reviews will be posted like what date?Does it say it anywhere?And do you think they will review the 360 and the ps3 one seperately or will they just compare them in the same review.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:00 PM
the reviews will be posted like what date?Does it say it anywhere?And do you think they will review the 360 and the ps3 one seperately or will they just compare them in the same review.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
the reviews will be posted like what date?Does it say it anywhere?And do you think they will review the 360 and the ps3 one seperately or will they just compare them in the same review. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>(Damn it I forgot the "know" in the title)

SJCHS_Ghost
10-30-2007, 06:04 PM
I wish they did do that but most of the time they just post them with no notice.

DrBo
10-30-2007, 06:05 PM
The review embargo ends the 13th.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrBo42:
The review embargo ends the 13th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...but when does it start?

DrBo
10-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Why does that matter? It starts when the review builds reach the press. You will see reviews the 13th and on. That's what you asked in your OP.

deskpe
10-30-2007, 06:10 PM
start?

they will release the rewievs on the 13th, most big sites have propably finished the game already and written the rewiev!

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrBo42:
Why does that matter? It starts when the review builds reach the press. You will see reviews the 13th and on. That's what you asked in your OP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes the reviews are a bit earlier and some a bit late so I was wondering when they will be posted.

SJCHS_Ghost
10-30-2007, 06:16 PM
If you remember with Halo 3 there was specific date and time when sites could start releaseing reviews? Well chances are this will have the same thing.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SJCHS_Ghost:
If you remember with Halo 3 there was specific date and time when sites could start releaseing reviews? Well chances are this will have the same thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That review was kinda early wasnt it?

bobbylucifer
10-30-2007, 06:18 PM
you'll be able to get reviews for the 360 & the ps3 version seperately by reading ps3 or 360 magazines.

DeadCorpseAC
10-30-2007, 06:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
The review embargo ends the 13th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... but when does it start? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
Ps: I hope that they post separated reviews for PS3 and 360.

DrBo
10-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Why does that matter? It starts when the review builds reach the press. You will see reviews the 13th and on. That's what you asked in your OP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes the reviews are a bit earlier and some a bit late so I was wondering when they will be posted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know what an embargo is? Legally they cannot release the review until the 13th. If a site or magazine has an exclusive they might have it a bit earlier than that but not much earlier. Again, expect reviews around the 13th.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:24 PM

Sometimes the reviews are a bit earlier and some a bit late so I was wondering when they will be posted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know what an embargo is? Legally they cannot release the review until the 13th. If a site or magazine has an exclusive they might have it a bit earlier than that but not much earlier. Again, expect reviews around the 13th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O.....thx no need for these legal words and stuff now everybody knows I,m a bit special thanks alot DrBo42 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

sweetlou280
10-30-2007, 06:27 PM
I give the game a 5 out of 5 stars....there go buy the game.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sweetlou280:
I give the game a 5 out of 5 stars....there go buy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No matter what it gets I,m getting it anyway.

DeadCorpseAC
10-30-2007, 06:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sweetlou280:
I give the game a 5 out of 5 stars....there go buy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No matter what it gets I,m getting it anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same. I already preordered my LE. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hooligunn
10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
I highly doubt the embargo is until the 13th. That's release date in the US! Unless you've got an official word on that, I can't see that happening.

The embargo probably ends on the weekend before surely? (9th - 11th). Halo's was 2 days before.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 06:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hooligunn:
I highly doubt the embargo is until the 13th. That's release date in the US! Unless you've got an official word on that, I can't see that happening.

The embargo probably ends on the weekend before surely? (9th - 11th). Halo's was 2 days before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking this too.

DrBo
10-30-2007, 07:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hooligunn:

The embargo probably ends on the weekend before surely? (9th - 11th). Halo's was 2 days before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IGN says embargoed until the 13th. I agree it is strange, unless Ubi has something to hide and this one is a stinker.

b-busher
10-30-2007, 07:25 PM

IGN says embargoed until the 13th. I agree it is strange, unless Ubi has something to hide and this one is a stinker. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhhh.... dont say things like that if a game I have been following for this long ends up terrible someones going to pay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gifWhere those it say this?

BellumetPax
10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
It makes more sense that the embargo would end on the 13th. Ubi has taken so many efforts to make sure the "futuritic twist" is not revealed that it would make no sense for them to end the embargo earlier. If they did end it earlier then all their efforts for us finding out for ourselves would have been useless and in vain. Any full review is most likely going to give at least that spoiler so they can fully evaluate the game. It just makes more sense (to me) that the embargo ends on the 13th or even on the 16th