PDA

View Full Version : La7RD rocket exhaust visibility Online BUG 408m

La7_X32Wright_
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
There is a bug with the La7RD.

Once the rocket fuel is exhausted and used up and the pilot is notified that it is gone/finished, the rocket when viewing externally by the pilot will see NO rocket exhaust for like 5-10min BUT after that when there are throttle changes, all the OTHER PILOTS in the game will see that the rocket on the PLAYER's plane will have rocket exhaust again even IF the PLAYER no longer sees this.

We verified this with an online game the other day on the new DesertOnline map.

La7_X32Wright_
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
There is a bug with the La7RD.

Once the rocket fuel is exhausted and used up and the pilot is notified that it is gone/finished, the rocket when viewing externally by the pilot will see NO rocket exhaust for like 5-10min BUT after that when there are throttle changes, all the OTHER PILOTS in the game will see that the rocket on the PLAYER's plane will have rocket exhaust again even IF the PLAYER no longer sees this.

We verified this with an online game the other day on the new DesertOnline map.

La7_X32Wright_
02-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Hmm lots of people reading but nobody can confirm this? We saw this one several times. Can anybody else replicate this one please? Thanks!

VVS-Manuc
02-11-2007, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by La7_X32Wright_:
Hmm lots of people reading but nobody can confirm this? We saw this one several times. Can anybody else replicate this one please? Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems that you are the only one who flies the La7R (online). Poor guy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

La7_X32Wright_
02-11-2007, 07:18 PM
HAHAHAH funny!!!

Don't assume that because of my SQUAD name. Actually Ex-squad name. I am mainly a BF-109/FW190 flyer. Actually in the La7 Squad only one person flew the La7 exclusively everybody else was in german planes and american.

We found it out because people who joined when I HOSTED had this problem. I had to fly it to see if they got the same problems I saw with omebody flying the La7R.