PDA

View Full Version : Elements from AC1 to AC2

GhostlyMagic
11-25-2009, 11:56 PM
There have been users on here who said that Ubisoft took the best elements out of AC2 that were from AC1. I'd have to now agree with that now that I picked up Assassin's Creed 1.

Game Elements to be returned to AC2:
- Thugs:
Thugs that assault your character when fighting other characters. There were group of thugs that I noticed in Jerusalem that I would like to see patched back into Assassin's Creed 2.

They maybe the Couriers you can assault but they don't really push your characters around that much.

- Beggars:
I know many of you said you hated how annoying the beggars are but I believe they should return to poor districts of a city. As annoying as they are I think they should return to harass gamers once more as now you have the income to give them spare change (Thanks to the Villa for making you rich enough to rule a nation).

I've noticed a few that sit around waiting for your coinage, I like that, but think we need a few screaming at you when they look at your armor.

- Civilian rescues
I don't see why this was removed. Even though it may not serve a purpose due to the hire-ables I can still see a side-mission type use for it. It could be just something "to do". I can see this spawning mostly in Tuscany and Romagna if Ubisoft Montreal codes it in a random happening manner.

- Mission replay
Honestly, I don't even know it even existed as I never played AC1 until today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. If AC1 actually had it then it should be patched back into AC2 with the things that I found neat with AC1.

===

It may not be patched into AC2 but I can at least dream that Ubisoft Montreal has the kind heart and time to do so http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

--------
"If you never ask, you never gain."

GhostlyMagic
11-25-2009, 11:56 PM
There have been users on here who said that Ubisoft took the best elements out of AC2 that were from AC1. I'd have to now agree with that now that I picked up Assassin's Creed 1.

Game Elements to be returned to AC2:
- Thugs:
Thugs that assault your character when fighting other characters. There were group of thugs that I noticed in Jerusalem that I would like to see patched back into Assassin's Creed 2.

They maybe the Couriers you can assault but they don't really push your characters around that much.

- Beggars:
I know many of you said you hated how annoying the beggars are but I believe they should return to poor districts of a city. As annoying as they are I think they should return to harass gamers once more as now you have the income to give them spare change (Thanks to the Villa for making you rich enough to rule a nation).

I've noticed a few that sit around waiting for your coinage, I like that, but think we need a few screaming at you when they look at your armor.

- Civilian rescues
I don't see why this was removed. Even though it may not serve a purpose due to the hire-ables I can still see a side-mission type use for it. It could be just something "to do". I can see this spawning mostly in Tuscany and Romagna if Ubisoft Montreal codes it in a random happening manner.

- Mission replay
Honestly, I don't even know it even existed as I never played AC1 until today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. If AC1 actually had it then it should be patched back into AC2 with the things that I found neat with AC1.

===

It may not be patched into AC2 but I can at least dream that Ubisoft Montreal has the kind heart and time to do so http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

--------

DeSabellis
11-26-2009, 09:28 AM
If you search the forum, almost everyone believes that missions should be re-playable. And by almost everyone, I mean everyone...

GhostlyMagic
11-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't have to search as I already know people want it. Though it is a bit disturbing they didn't make it known in this thread as well...........Its as if the gamers are saying they don't want it in the game after all ^_^