PDA

View Full Version : Home State

Capt.Ron47
09-24-2006, 05:48 AM
I,m from Northeast Georgia, anyone near me, N.C ....Tenn......SC....? Looking for other players......Thanks

Capt.Ron47
09-24-2006, 05:48 AM
I,m from Northeast Georgia, anyone near me, N.C ....Tenn......SC....? Looking for other players......Thanks

-HH-Quazi
09-24-2006, 06:00 AM
Shoot m8. This is the net. The world is your oyster. Everyone lives close to you because distance doesn't jive into the equation. I live in Nashville, TN myself. But fly with m8 on a reuglar basis from Bulgaria, Scotland, England, and a couple more places over there all the way to many m8s all over the US & Canada. It's bloody fantastic as my British m8s would say. HEHE

Btw. Welcome to the forums m8. If you are looking for a squadron, go to the Squadron forum. I know of one bloody fantastic bunch of misfits at www.k9squadrons.com (http://www.k9squadrons.com) called the DangerDogz. If I am not mistaken, the CO of that group has reopened recruiting looking for more North American pilots. If a laid back atmosphere is something you would like to be a part of, these guys are hard to beat. They fly quite regular and at many different times so to encompass everyone in their squad. They are kind enough to allow myself to join in with them anytime. Plus it helps being a part of their sister squadron, the HellHounds.

But their are many other great squadrons out there also m8.

If you aren't looking to join a squadron but just wanting some online play, the download Hyperlobby. This is where the best of the best fly. Guarantee if you want to learn and don't mind loosing your virtual life many times over, this is the place to be. You will need the merged version of this sim patched up to at least 4.04m. But most use 4.05m, the Pe-2 addon.

Enforcer572005
09-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Im in NW Ga, and I really wanna get out of this backwoods taliban like puritan ruled loony bin, but yeah, I fly with the dogz alot, and you can find squadrons of good guys to fly with. Those dudes are a blast. We had the amazing number of 22 pilots online at once today, and had a blast. Some really great flying I saw....DD Painless took on no less than a dozen luftwaffe buzzards in his Yak for about 10 min before they finally got im....amazing.

And I dont hate Ga, just the morons that rule it and the church/state combination who own it.