PDA

View Full Version : Florence - 'area not yet available'

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm gutted! In Florence, (I've completed the game by the way) i completed every single task in hope of being able to get to the area which is 'not yet available', and it didn't work! Is there any way at all to get there? Or is it just something you can only get to buy downloading an add on or something??? Please help?

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm gutted! In Florence, (I've completed the game by the way) i completed every single task in hope of being able to get to the area which is 'not yet available', and it didn't work! Is there any way at all to get there? Or is it just something you can only get to buy downloading an add on or something??? Please help?

Murcuseo
06-12-2010, 03:56 PM
It might help if you're a little more specific, which 'area' do you mean?

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Um, well... it's across the bridge over the river, THAT area. there's a huge silver wall saying 'area not YET available'.

Murcuseo
06-12-2010, 04:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The southernmost area of Florence is unreachable by the player in the main game; attempting to cross the bridge over the river will cause Desmond to desynchronise and although you cannot reach the other side, map icons for posters will appear when you are notorious. Several viewpoints with eagles are also visible. The development team planned for this section of the map to be released as part of the Bonfire of the Vanities downloadable content. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 04:02 PM
awe damn. ah well. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Marius_Darkwolf
06-13-2010, 12:21 AM
You can go there in Sequence 13 "Bonfire of the Vanities" Its one of the DLC's. Not sure if you have access to those, as I only know about XBL, and not sure what system you use.