PDA

View Full Version : Kristen Bell

salmico
06-26-2011, 05:05 AM
Does anyone know if Kristen Bell in sequels (voice actor)?

salmico
06-26-2011, 05:05 AM
Does anyone know if Kristen Bell in sequels (voice actor)?

BioPulse.ps3
06-26-2011, 05:30 AM
well (SPOILERS !!!!!!!)

her character was stabbed at the end of acb, and we still don't know what is the time span for the 'present' story in acr. lucy could be unconscious for the whole game or worse dead.

so no, we are not sure if Kristen Bell will be in acr.

GarethNelson
06-26-2011, 07:37 AM
She's not in ACR according to IMDB - and they're usually pretty good at listing things.

AntiChrist7
06-26-2011, 08:44 AM
well they said the present day story is set at a pause, except for desmond, so i doubt we will see any modern day emplars or assassins. or maybe at the end

xx-pyro
06-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Pretty sure we saw her in the Road to E3 Part 1 video, so I'm sure Lucy will be there in one form or another. Maybe as a memory or something since Desmond in unconscious.

RebeccaLH
06-26-2011, 01:59 PM
I hope she appears in a memory, i liked lucy, it wouldnt be the same without her http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Blind2Society
06-26-2011, 03:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
Pretty sure we saw her in the Road to E3 Part 1 video, so I'm sure Lucy will be there in one form or another. Maybe as a memory or something since Desmond in unconscious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Afetr hearing that the first time I went looking and didn't see her. Could you link a vid and say at which point she appears?

ThaWhistle
06-26-2011, 04:24 PM
shes not dead.

my source? a hunch that id bet money on.

twenty_glyphs
06-26-2011, 04:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
Pretty sure we saw her in the Road to E3 Part 1 video, so I'm sure Lucy will be there in one form or another. Maybe as a memory or something since Desmond in unconscious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen that video and the only person I thought looked like Kristen Bell was a woman sitting at a desk in the Ubisoft Montreal studio with everyone else from that video. I seriously doubt Kristen Bell would be sitting at someone's desk in the Ubisoft Montreal studios just for this video of the developers getting ready for E3.

ILIKESOUP94
06-26-2011, 05:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GarethNelson:
She's not in ACR according to IMDB - and they're usually pretty good at listing things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither is Nolan North.

GarethNelson
06-26-2011, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ILIKESOUP94:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GarethNelson:
She's not in ACR according to IMDB - and they're usually pretty good at listing things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither is Nolan North. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the second time today someone has proven me wrong.
Thanks for that.

AlphaAltair
06-27-2011, 07:05 AM
Nor Danny Wallace.

ILIKESOUP94
06-27-2011, 07:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ILIKESOUP94:

Neither is Nolan North. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the second time today someone has proven me wrong.
Thanks for that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL sorry man...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif