PDA

View Full Version : No negative consequences being stupid

von_Albert
04-01-2005, 03:17 AM
I ran the batteries in my sub until they were well beyond empty and blew out every last ounce of pessurized air. I received messages that both were empty. However, I was still always able to maintain 1 knot of forward speed (it wasn't drift either because my sub maintained a constant course)and was able to repeatedly ascend and descend between depths of 50 and 150 meters. It's sad that incompetency cannot kill you. There is absolutely no need to be concerned about getting stuck on the bottom. That's dissapointing. Nothing but a lack of air can force the sub to surface, and the oxygen supply is replenshed very quickly.

von_Albert
04-01-2005, 03:17 AM
I ran the batteries in my sub until they were well beyond empty and blew out every last ounce of pessurized air. I received messages that both were empty. However, I was still always able to maintain 1 knot of forward speed (it wasn't drift either because my sub maintained a constant course)and was able to repeatedly ascend and descend between depths of 50 and 150 meters. It's sad that incompetency cannot kill you. There is absolutely no need to be concerned about getting stuck on the bottom. That's dissapointing. Nothing but a lack of air can force the sub to surface, and the oxygen supply is replenshed very quickly.