PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Content for PS3

mikemason02
12-29-2010, 08:36 AM
I received Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Regular version on PS3) as a Christmas present and the box says there is exclusive content only for PS3. I cannot find a code for this content. Is it automatically installed or am I missing it?

The exclusive content I believe is the conspiracy missions and the game was bought at GameStop New.

Thank you in advance.

mikemason02
12-29-2010, 08:36 AM
I received Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Regular version on PS3) as a Christmas present and the box says there is exclusive content only for PS3. I cannot find a code for this content. Is it automatically installed or am I missing it?

The exclusive content I believe is the conspiracy missions and the game was bought at GameStop New.

Thank you in advance.

caswallawn_2k7
12-29-2010, 08:46 AM
look on the PSN store, the exclusive content is a free DLC exclusive to the PS3, so it is just listed in the PSN store there is no need for a code.

mikemason02
12-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Thank you! I see it now.

EPS-ECG
12-31-2010, 10:04 AM
I have to say I'm pretty disapointed with ubisoft because i'm sure they worked very hard on this game to get it to be soooo f-in awesome but you make such a stupid mistake by stating (in all caps & even used what looks to be a slightly bigger font i mind you) on the back cover of assassin,s creed brotherhood for PS3 they start with stating high speed internet & ubisoft account required to access online features (and now the best part no joke this is the exact words used I copied it word for word from here on all in caps as it is on the back of my game box and it states) " TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES AND TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS. SUCH CONTENTS MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. They then just go on to say must be 13 w/o parent and the rights to cancell access and well we all know that part. Now I want any reader that actually makes it through this crap I wrote to notice that I'm talking specifically about the PS3 version, I wanted to have PS3 in bold font to help make it clear but I suck with comps but the way i understand it to be and heck i might have it wrong but it seems its only with the PS3 that the codes not needed becouse it is in the form of 2 free downloadable add-ons in the online PS3 store ok so my point is that I & as I've resently found out many other people spent a good bit of time searching for a code that didnt exist and then i see people responding to the ????? of where it is like we must be idiots when maybe if you had a game in hand with the same bold message you might believe it yourslef and shame on the game people to spend sooo much time & effort to make such a remarkable game but then let such a careless mistake go unseen its sad but maybe they'll start sending the games with new labels soon