PDA

View Full Version : So, Multiplayer on PC is evidently dead.

NightmareKato
06-08-2011, 08:25 PM
I just spent a half hour letting the consoleized interface try to find me a match that was ACTUALLY in progress or even searching for other players.

There were none. This isn't a network error, either. As I speak, I am stuck at the Advanced Wanted screen with one other Abstergo Agent and the system is "Expanding Search Criteria, Searching for Abstergo Agents".

It's been like this for 15 minutes.

FIFTEEN. MINUTES.

For god's sake, Ubisoft, don't foist this kind of system on us in Assassin's Creed Revelations! Give us a proper server listing so we can see how active multiplayer is in each category so we can be more in control of how much of our time gets wasted.

Edit: The other dude left just now.

NightmareKato
06-08-2011, 08:25 PM
I just spent a half hour letting the consoleized interface try to find me a match that was ACTUALLY in progress or even searching for other players.

There were none. This isn't a network error, either. As I speak, I am stuck at the Advanced Wanted screen with one other Abstergo Agent and the system is "Expanding Search Criteria, Searching for Abstergo Agents".

It's been like this for 15 minutes.

FIFTEEN. MINUTES.

For god's sake, Ubisoft, don't foist this kind of system on us in Assassin's Creed Revelations! Give us a proper server listing so we can see how active multiplayer is in each category so we can be more in control of how much of our time gets wasted.

Edit: The other dude left just now.

xCr0wnedNorris
06-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Tips for finding games: Don't play Advanced Wanted. Literally nobody plays Advanced Wanted.