PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILER ALERT*** Possible explanation of the scars

daniel1551
06-17-2011, 04:09 AM
I have noticed the same scar on Desmond, Altair, and Ezio, even though they are all different people. It is the one they have on the right side of their lips. If you played AC2 you remember it as the scar Ezio got in his first fight when Vieri de' Pazzi threw a rock at his face.

***SPOILER ALERT***
THIS COULD POSSIBLY RUIN THE STORY OF AC: REVELATIONS FOR YOU

I read this on the AC wiki.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Desmond_Miles

Near the middle part of the page there is a SPOILER WARNING. If you click SHOW it will talk about the story of the next AC in the series, Revelations. It talks about "Desmond had to repair his splintered subconscious piece by piece from within the Animus in order to wake himself from his coma, ultimately having to find a specific memory that linked himself, Alta´r and Ezio together to accomplish this."
My guess is that the scar is the link between all of them, and the exciting explanation and mystery of the series will finally be explained in Revelations. Does anyone else agree with me on the scar theory?

daniel1551
06-17-2011, 04:09 AM
I have noticed the same scar on Desmond, Altair, and Ezio, even though they are all different people. It is the one they have on the right side of their lips. If you played AC2 you remember it as the scar Ezio got in his first fight when Vieri de' Pazzi threw a rock at his face.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Near the middle part of the page there is a SPOILER WARNING. If you click SHOW it will talk about the story of the next AC in the series, Revelations. It talks about "Desmond had to repair his splintered subconscious piece by piece from within the Animus in order to wake himself from his coma, ultimately having to find a specific memory that linked himself, Alta´r and Ezio together to accomplish this."
My guess is that the scar is the link between all of them, and the exciting explanation and mystery of the series will finally be explained in Revelations. Does anyone else agree with me on the scar theory?

AndersAuditore
02-18-2012, 07:02 PM

***SPOILER ALERT***

/Facepalm. Oh, god. For example now, if I lose my left eye, does that make me related to Uncle Mario? It would be awesome :) but no.

Just because somebody has an identical scar on their arm does not make that person related to another person with the same scar!

If I lose my left eye, does that make me related to Mario? It would be awesome, but NO! This is by far the oddest question I've encouterd.