PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.1 and Installing it?

walsh2509
03-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Do I reinstall the game?

I don't want to lose what Ive done so far!

I'd tried to load the patch 1.1 and it got an error from a file in my C:/Program Files/Ubisoft/SHII folder, the error was with a file called MissionBuilder?

Has missionbuilder file got anything to do with my CTD when loading a saved game? The game loads and Im in the boat I click on the Bridge and when I up there after about 30seconds the Game just shuts down and Im back to my desktop?

walsh2509
03-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Do I reinstall the game?

I don't want to lose what Ive done so far!

I'd tried to load the patch 1.1 and it got an error from a file in my C:/Program Files/Ubisoft/SHII folder, the error was with a file called MissionBuilder?

Has missionbuilder file got anything to do with my CTD when loading a saved game? The game loads and Im in the boat I click on the Bridge and when I up there after about 30seconds the Game just shuts down and Im back to my desktop?

Kpt_Zig
03-28-2005, 05:46 PM
You'll find all your saved games in your 'My Documents' folder. I suggest you make a backup of them somewhere, just in case an uninstall deletes them, and reinstall the game from scratch. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif