PDA

View Full Version : Tired Crew

Lobo2009
09-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi again. I loaded the mod which is suppose to keep crews from tiring too quickly...it seemed to have the opposite result.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a fix?

Lobo2009
09-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi again. I loaded the mod which is suppose to keep crews from tiring too quickly...it seemed to have the opposite result.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a fix?

Chrystine
09-27-2005, 09:37 PM

Hi Lobo_,

Are you speaking about the €˜no_fatigue€ Mod?
I never had any trouble with it.
It€s just the one Basic.cfg file. If you€re not using any other Mod but that one, you could delete that from your Installation, and re-try the Mod there again.

If you€re using any other Mods, however, a good number also make changes to the Basic.cfg, and will overwrite that €˜no_fatigue€ Mod file if you€ve installed one or more of them afterwards.

The options there aren€t particularly €˜ideal€ and will require your making a choice between Mods €" unless you copy only the section the no_fatigue Mod modifies to the last Modified version of your Basic.cfg.
Some Mods also, however, may modify that same section (I€m not 100% sure, but believe probably the RUB Mod does with it€s modifications to €˜combat fatigue€).

Just check the ReadMe.txt file which comes with any Mod you want to install (if it has one) and keep in mind the issue of €˜layering:€ it matters when you install that Mod and over or under which previous or subsequent Mod. (i.e. The sequence of multiple Mod installations).

Best, BOL & good hunting!
~ C.

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Hello Lobo(Smith) Sorry Im thining of a Edward L. Beach Book. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Get some medals that keeps them from tireing out to quickly