PDA

View Full Version : A few quick questions

bobbysingh99
11-21-2007, 10:51 AM
first off i love the game!

however im getting annoyed by the guard system, once a guard starts chasing me etc and i hide all the guards statuses are at yellow, is there a way to completely get the guards to be relaxed?

its annoying when i want to travel from city to city and i keep getting guards chasing me

bobbysingh99
11-21-2007, 10:51 AM
first off i love the game!

however im getting annoyed by the guard system, once a guard starts chasing me etc and i hide all the guards statuses are at yellow, is there a way to completely get the guards to be relaxed?

its annoying when i want to travel from city to city and i keep getting guards chasing me

Raide
11-21-2007, 10:56 AM
When the marker is yellow, the best idea is to hide. Using the hay that you see dotted around or the small shacks set up on certain rooftops. Just jump in and after a while you will resync back to hidden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If the guard status is yellow as you walk around, it is best not to jump around and do odd stuff in front of them. They become suspect and start beating you up. Sticking to rooftops is the safest way to travel.

Raide
UK Forum Manager

bobbysingh99
11-21-2007, 02:11 PM
yeah hiding in haystacks etc has been critical to my survival so far lol

so your saying that as long as i dont do anything suspiciuse for a long enough time guards will go back from yellow to blue (or green whatever it is for relaxed)

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 02:17 PM
guaards will always have the yellow thing flashing when your around them, because thats their default when they see you. they wont do anything to you as long as you are doing low pofile actions

if ya annoy them in some way and they start flashing red dont even look their way lol

thats for most guards, some such as patrolling guards in groups nd templars attack on sight