PDA

View Full Version : Why does it feel like I'm a full secound behind + in MP?

Inflame4real
07-17-2011, 10:20 AM
As the title sugguests,as I'm playing I'm always a full secound behind everyone which means it's tricky to play Multiplayer which relies so much on reactions. I get killed after Ive run through gates, I get killed in the haysack a full secound AFTER I got out of it. I throw down a smoke and my enemy kills me still. (Not leap)

Tell me what I can do to optomize this? My gaming rig is more then powerfull enough to handle every game out on highest setting and my internet connection is 10 mb up and 0.56 mb out. Currently waiting for an internet company to upgrade to 10 mb up and 5mb out.

I find people but not as many as I would hope. Perhaps I need to open a few ports? My system is Windows 7 Ultimate edition Smile

Thanks for all the help that can help me enjoy the mp part so much more.

Inflame4real
07-17-2011, 10:20 AM
As the title sugguests,as I'm playing I'm always a full secound behind everyone which means it's tricky to play Multiplayer which relies so much on reactions. I get killed after Ive run through gates, I get killed in the haysack a full secound AFTER I got out of it. I throw down a smoke and my enemy kills me still. (Not leap)

Tell me what I can do to optomize this? My gaming rig is more then powerfull enough to handle every game out on highest setting and my internet connection is 10 mb up and 0.56 mb out. Currently waiting for an internet company to upgrade to 10 mb up and 5mb out.

I find people but not as many as I would hope. Perhaps I need to open a few ports? My system is Windows 7 Ultimate edition Smile

Thanks for all the help that can help me enjoy the mp part so much more.