PDA

View Full Version : Where are the...?

timpbader
12-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Assassinsation Contracts
Races
Virtual Training Challenges
Guild missions
Did I miss something? Are we expecting some giant dlc pack filled with all these things that were left out of the original game? Was there an announcement and I missed it?

LightRey
12-19-2011, 10:50 AM
They're all mostly gone or adapted into new types of missions.

AntiChrist7
12-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:

speaking of those new mission types, represented by black dots. i always have to beat somebomdy up or move 4 boxes to a point. is that the only types there are?

naran6142
12-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

speaking of those new mission types, represented by black dots. i always have to beat somebomdy up or move 4 boxes to a point. is that the only types there are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as far as we are aware, they are

LightRey
12-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

speaking of those new mission types, represented by black dots. i always have to beat somebomdy up or move 4 boxes to a point. is that the only types there are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, but elements such as assassinations and races have also been integrated in the Master Assassin missions and the special recruit missions.

ProdiGurl
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
10 - 12 missions were added w/ the Master Assassins. I forget if there's 5 or 6 of them?
2 Part missions for each.

Even tho I loved the quality of the missions in ACR (almost more than in other games), I do wish there were more random/side missions added & it was longer.

I think their new additions ended up taking alot of time.

LightRey
12-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
10 - 12 missions were added w/ the Master Assassins. I forget if there's 5 or 6 of them?
2 Part missions for each.

Even tho I loved the quality of the missions in ACR (almost more than in other games), I do wish there were more random/side missions added & it was longer.

I think their new additions ended up taking alot of time.
7 master assassins and the missions of one of them are part of the main storyline, which leaves 12 optional Master Assassin missions.