PDA

View Full Version : installation problems!!

binfordw
09-17-2005, 04:55 PM
Please help,

I just bought Pacific fighters, and it will only install (the stand alone version) to about %77. It freezes and wont finish, and I have to reboot my computer. Any ideas, or any help?

I think I'll need to post my DXdiag info, but not sure how.

My system meets the requirements as far as I know, (768RAM, 2gig processor, g force 5200 with 128mb ram. I have enough disk space as well.)

Thanks for any help, I really wanted to try this game out!

Ben W

binfordw
09-17-2005, 04:55 PM
Please help,

I just bought Pacific fighters, and it will only install (the stand alone version) to about %77. It freezes and wont finish, and I have to reboot my computer. Any ideas, or any help?

I think I'll need to post my DXdiag info, but not sure how.

My system meets the requirements as far as I know, (768RAM, 2gig processor, g force 5200 with 128mb ram. I have enough disk space as well.)

Thanks for any help, I really wanted to try this game out!

Ben W

binfordw
09-17-2005, 05:35 PM
I just noticed that my old IL-2 game wont install either... Same thing, it freezes up while its trying to install. It USED to work..

Now, I tried to install Pacific fighters in safe mode, but I get the 1607 error.. I've seen it here before, can someone please give me some ideas of what I can try?

Low_Flyer_MkII
09-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Try posting in the community help forum - the tech-heads there will hopefully be able to offer some help.