PDA

View Full Version : so its safe to assume that desmond's TWCB blood comes from his mom

Radman500
11-26-2011, 11:41 PM
since his father, William was not able to use the apple

so its safe to assume that altair and ezio, and any future ancestor most likely comes from his mother's side

Radman500
11-26-2011, 11:41 PM
since his father, William was not able to use the apple

so its safe to assume that altair and ezio, and any future ancestor most likely comes from his mother's side

kriegerdesgottes
11-26-2011, 11:46 PM
well we don't know for sure. We do know that Altair and Ezio are not related which implies that Altair and Ezio come from separate lines on Desmond's tree which could mean that one could be on the father's side and the other on the mother's side but this is not necessarily required for that to be true. They could both easily come from his mother's side and still come from totally separate lines. Long story short: We don't know exactly how they are related. I was hoping to find out through Revelations.

Agentbarto
11-27-2011, 12:57 AM
I think the fact that the concentration of FC genes is abnormally high in Desmond warrants the analysis that the convergence point of Altair and Ezio's lineages are at Desmond, not before in another ancestor. Otherwise the entire point of separating Ezio and Altair would be moot as the gene concentration would be moot.

BTW anyone know why Desmond can't relive the memories of his FC ancestors if the genes are in his genome? (is it because the FC species genome is incompletely present in Desmond? Like there is too much hybridization?)

Madman6884
11-27-2011, 02:50 AM
Yeah, Desmond's significance is because his bloodline, converging from both his mother's and his father's side, has that high concentration of TWCB genes in his DNA. In that way neither his mother or father has a significant enough a concentration but with him there is.

As for being able to replay FC ancestor memories, could be that it's just too far back in time to remember, or that their DNA is just too different from human DNA for it to be accessible through the Animus. Or maybe Ubi just never considered that yet, who knows.

LightRey
11-27-2011, 05:21 AM
I think we can all assume that basically every human in the Modern day has TWCB blood. It's just that Desmond has an exceptionally high concentration of it (he's 1 in 10 million or something like that).

roostersrule2
11-27-2011, 06:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I think we can all assume that basically every human in the Modern day has TWCB blood. It's just that Desmond has an exceptionally high concentration of it (he's 1 in 10 million or something like that). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think it would be closer to 1 in 7 billion. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

LightRey
11-27-2011, 06:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I think we can all assume that basically every human in the Modern day has TWCB blood. It's just that Desmond has an exceptionally high concentration of it (he's 1 in 10 million or something like that). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think it would be closer to 1 in 7 billion. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well that too, but didn't William say something about his concentration of TWCB blood being that of 1 in 10 million?

iN3krO
11-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Let's say like William has 30% TWCB DNA and Desmond's mom 30%. Desmond now has 60% TWCB DNA meaning he's even more TWCB then his dads...

Altair and Ezio might also have had 60% of TWCB but having sons with normal humans (i would consider normal humans have 0,01% of TWCB blood) and each son having sons with normal humans finished in William and his Wife that knew each other and had Desmond, the 3rd big hybrid!

LightRey
11-27-2011, 06:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Let's say like William has 30% TWCB DNA and Desmond's mom 30%. Desmond now has 60% TWCB DNA meaning he's even more TWCB then his dads...

Altair and Ezio might also have had 60% of TWCB but having sons with normal humans (i would consider normal humans have 0,01% of TWCB blood) and each son having sons with normal humans finished in William and his Wife that knew each other and had Desmond, the 3rd big hybrid! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's not how DNA works. It could go that way, but Desmond could theoretically just as well end up with 30% TWCB DNA or even 0% TWCB DNA.

Serrachio
11-27-2011, 06:53 AM
Maybe Desmond had a certain level of TWCB genes, that his father doesn't, which allows him to activate the TWCB technology.

For instance, the combined genetic mix of TWCB and Human genes in William is too low for the TWCB technology to detect him, but with Desmond having his mother's ancestors and his father's ancestors, he meets the grade.

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 07:12 AM
I think its like this: Altair has more TWCB blood in him, so he is Desmond`s Ancestor from the Mother side, and Ezio has less Genes than Altair, so Ezio is Desmond`s Ancestor from the Father`s side.Now when these 2 bloodlines meet through the Conceiving of Desmond, we have an Individual who Inherited the most TWCB genes.
Now Im basing my Altair having more than Ezio Theory on who was the earliest in time, thus having less diluted TWCB blood..

LightRey
11-27-2011, 07:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
I think its like this: Altair has more TWCB blood in him, so he is Desmond`s Ancestor from the Mother side, and Ezio has less Genes than Altair, so Ezio is Desmond`s Ancestor from the Father`s side.Now when these 2 bloodlines meet through the Conceiving of Desmond, we have an Individual who Inherited the most TWCB genes.
Now Im basing my Altair having more than Ezio Theory on who was the earliest in time, thus having less diluted TWCB blood.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Something along those lines yes. Let's also not forget that on several occasions it has been stated that they wanted to make Desmond related to a number of special individuals, who could all have a relatively large amount of TWCB DNA (we're talking about very little amounts here mind you, since the difference between human and chimpanzee DNA is already like 2%).

Vex_Assassin
11-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Well that too, but didn't William say something about his concentration of TWCB blood being that of 1 in 10 million? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, William says that when you complete the fifth Desmond sequence if I remember correctly. Shaun asks him why is Desmond so special and William tells him that he has a high concentration of TWCB blood and that only 1 in 10 millions are that lucky.

Agentbarto
11-27-2011, 12:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Now Im basing my Altair having more than Ezio Theory on who was the earliest in time, thus having less diluted TWCB blood.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Something along those lines yes. Let's also not forget that on several occasions it has been stated that they wanted to make Desmond related to a number of special individuals, who could all have a relatively large amount of TWCB DNA (we're talking about very little amounts here mind you, since the difference between human and chimpanzee DNA is already like 2%). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets keep in mind that the FC DNA in Desmond must be astronomically close to a true FC genome. Otherwise you still run the risk of not having passed on the genes required to do whatever task Desmond needs to do. Not only that but its not just having a high concentration, its having the right concentration of the right genes.

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:
Something along those lines yes. Let's also not forget that on several occasions it has been stated that they wanted to make Desmond related to a number of special individuals, who could all have a relatively large amount of TWCB DNA (we're talking about very little amounts here mind you, since the difference between human and chimpanzee DNA is already like 2%). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets keep in mind that the FC DNA in Desmond must be astronomically close to a true FC genome. Otherwise you still run the risk of not having passed on the genes required to do whatever task Desmond needs to do. Not only that but its not just having a high concentration, its having the right concentration of the right genes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, evident by William saying "I dont have the right genes" if it were the amount he would`v said "I dont have the right AMOUNT of genes"

Agentbarto
11-27-2011, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:

Lets keep in mind that the FC DNA in Desmond must be astronomically close to a true FC genome. Otherwise you still run the risk of not having passed on the genes required to do whatever task Desmond needs to do. Not only that but its not just having a high concentration, its having the right concentration of the right genes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, evident by William saying "I dont have the right genes" if it were the amount he would`v said "I dont have the right AMOUNT of genes" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well just sayin' people might misinterpret it.