PDA

View Full Version : Forum Poll

frog7
01-13-2005, 02:09 AM
I was just thinking why dont one of the members put a poll up on the forum asking whether we get enough information on the progress of the Sim.i would do this but i dont know how,besides it will pass the time untill we get a new Video or some new sreenshots....please rember this is not a knock at the Devs Team.....

Oh yeah this is somthing totaly diffrent i bought a snooper detector the other day you know the ones im on about it picks up laser+radar units..for your Car its prittty good..just somthing of a little intrest i know but Hey.

Yarrick_
01-13-2005, 12:09 PM
It is something absolutely forbidden in my conuntry.
Well, some of them do really work, but most of them are not usefull at all. Anyway, for what I know, there is no one of them which is 100% reliable.

HeibgesU999
01-13-2005, 01:57 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a game better supported by the DEV's than this one.

U-551 Kapitan
01-13-2005, 02:30 PM
They started off brilliant. They listened to (most of) what we had to say, and they even set back the release date for our demands, (but I think they'd be slaughtered if they didn't). But Chrsitmas has been a dark time for this game. They were one of the best dev teams out there, and now their reputation they did so much to build up, is faltering.

BobTuck
01-15-2005, 03:41 AM
IL2, Forgotten Battles and Pacific Fighters were brilliantly supported (weekly updates and screenies), but even thet had the occassional 'quiet time'

BobTuck.