PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

cmiller71
11-13-2009, 06:42 PM
When i play SH3 i finish my patrol and head back to base now what am i supposed to do when i get back there??is there a certain way i have to park the sub or anything???someone please tell me what i need to do...

cmiller71
11-13-2009, 06:42 PM
When i play SH3 i finish my patrol and head back to base now what am i supposed to do when i get back there??is there a certain way i have to park the sub or anything???someone please tell me what i need to do...

Foehammer-1
11-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Within 40km of your port, press Escape and select "Dock at ..."

You can certainly drive the boat right into the pen, many here do it. But once again, ESCaping is the only way to finish a patrol

Also, it is ill-advised to do this during the first patrol, since your renown could not be given to you... It's a bug. So first patrol, Escape and select "return to base" from far off

edwardzzz9
01-23-2010, 08:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Foehammer-1:
Within 40km of your port, press Escape and select "Dock at ..."

You can certainly drive the boat right into the pen, many here do it. But once again, ESCaping is the only way to finish a patrol

Also, it is ill-advised to do this during the first patrol, since your renown could not be given to you... It's a bug. So first patrol, Escape and select "return to base" from far off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i go in to the port every time and i got renown so that not true.P.S ive done 2 patrols.