PDA

View Full Version : I'm Stuck in Venice

Monker3
03-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Iíve never been what you would consider a ďGamerĒ, but my 10 year old son received Assassins Creed II as a birthday gift and Iím hooked. I wonít let him play it due to its mature content, but I canít stop playing. Anyway, Iím stuck in the town of Venice and have completed all the challenges except one. I supposed to track down traders and kill them. The problem is that they show-up on my HUD but I canít get to them. Please help!!!

Abeonis
03-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Sorry, could you specify what mission you're on for us. Is it a core storyline mission, or one of the Assassination contracts? Also, the name of the mission would be helpful.

sherbet56
03-04-2010, 01:13 PM
i think lts the contract to kill 3 merchants in 3, 4 or 5mins,can't remember which,shown in the hud as three green circles.if it is,sprint and swim to each area then use eagle vision to spot them.it's difficult but can be done.

Monker3
03-05-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm stuck on Sequence 7, memory 6, "Cleaning House" Please help, I want to paly on.

elaine8405
03-05-2010, 09:32 AM
The "Cleaning house" mission is actually when Antonio asks Ezio to take out some spies in this thieves guild; there are three. It has nothing to do with traders. You're talking about a side mission, an assassination contract. Since assassination contracts are not required to continue the story, just abort the memory and stick to the main missions.

J.Gelon
03-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Have you used the Eagle vision within the green circles?

AcanthaDante
03-11-2010, 08:32 AM
You need to locate the thieves using Eagle Vision, if I remember right, two are on rooftops and the third is on a boat.

quillan
03-15-2010, 10:07 PM
One is on a boat, one is on a rooftop, and one is on the ground in the market near the water. Use your Eagle Vision when you get into the area; the target will be gold. After that you can turn it off, as the target will be marked on the minimap.

AltairEagleEzio
03-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Guess your son must be pretty annoyed, since he got it for his birthday and you wont let him paly it. If you bought it, why not look at the rating on the front? Gives a pretty good indication of the age that should play it.

nitres15
03-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
Guess your son must be pretty annoyed, since he got it for his birthday and you wont let him paly it. If you bought it, why not look at the rating on the front? Gives a pretty good indication of the age that should play it.

f##k age rating

Skier from Hell
03-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
, just abort the memory and stick to the main missions.
elaine8405, I tried doing just that but ended up aborting allmy memories and had to start the game from the beginning again. All I did was follow the prompt on my menu. Is there something I'm not doing? I would be grateful for any help.

nitres15
03-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by snowblader:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elaine8405:
, just abort the memory and stick to the main missions.
elaine8405, I tried doing just that but ended up aborting allmy memories and had to start the game from the beginning again. All I did was follow the prompt on my menu. Is there something I'm not doing? I would be grateful for any help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok .... press start and abort memory

elaine8405
03-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Snowblader,

"Abort memory" should just abort the current memory, not all memories. If it kicked you all the way to the beginning, where Ezio is born, run errands for his father, sees his father & brothers executed, etc., then your system has a major bug. Check the Tech Forum ( http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016 ) and see if anyone else has the same problem. Sorry you lost your game.

Skier from Hell
03-20-2010, 11:12 AM
elaine8405
Thanks for your advice (and sympathy) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif