PDA

View Full Version : Problems with taking off

ajvan2004
11-10-2004, 09:07 AM
I have problem with taking off. I start the engine, set flaps for taking off, increase throttle to max and nothing hapends??? I`m remembering from earlier games (IL2,..) that i have to hold the gear break key (B default) while increase throttle, or otherwise airplane start moving. In pacific fighters nothing happens. I have to start auto pilot and then when airplane starts moving I have to turn it off and take the controls??? What happens, can enyone help me? Either I`m holding B key or not airplane don` move (engine is started, throttle is increased to max 100-110%,controls are set to default).

ajvan2004
11-10-2004, 09:07 AM
I have problem with taking off. I start the engine, set flaps for taking off, increase throttle to max and nothing hapends??? I`m remembering from earlier games (IL2,..) that i have to hold the gear break key (B default) while increase throttle, or otherwise airplane start moving. In pacific fighters nothing happens. I have to start auto pilot and then when airplane starts moving I have to turn it off and take the controls??? What happens, can enyone help me? Either I`m holding B key or not airplane don` move (engine is started, throttle is increased to max 100-110%,controls are set to default).

Nige_Reconman
11-10-2004, 09:11 AM
If you're taking off from a carrier you need to assign the chocks option to a key. To take off power up with flaps down and hit the chocks key to take off.