PDA

View Full Version : Impstarduece

jessi1
07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Sorry if i came across in the wrong light on the pacific fighters forum when i answered the guys question with simply you, but it wasnt me trying to be rude or anything like that, see what i responded with and i think you will realize what i meant. Salute mate

Is this the same jessi1 who bombarded the boards when he/she first arrived with all those; "how do I fly the ***** plane" questions ?

The same one that the community provided lots of answers and friendly advice to? Even offered up tracks to watch and help on gettig started online?

Seriously, its the guys first post and you pull that on him. Nice welcome . Way to further the reputation here! Sheesh.

jessi1
07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Sorry if i came across in the wrong light on the pacific fighters forum when i answered the guys question with simply you, but it wasnt me trying to be rude or anything like that, see what i responded with and i think you will realize what i meant. Salute mate

Is this the same jessi1 who bombarded the boards when he/she first arrived with all those; "how do I fly the ***** plane" questions ?

The same one that the community provided lots of answers and friendly advice to? Even offered up tracks to watch and help on gettig started online?

Seriously, its the guys first post and you pull that on him. Nice welcome . Way to further the reputation here! Sheesh.

ImpStarDuece
07-07-2005, 09:04 AM
No probs, check your PTs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif