PDA

View Full Version : when does new ac come out

undeadetzio
02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
the ending of the third ac had me mad ow i want to know when does the next oe comes out

undeadetzio
02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
the ending of the third ac had me mad ow i want to know when does the next oe comes out

AnthonyA85
02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Lost Legacy (for the 3DS), sometime this summer i think.

AC3 (or whatever the next big release is called) later this year for consoles (if they plan to stick to the game-a-year plot), and this time next year for the PC version....

But I really hope they wait until fall 2012 to release the next AC title, releasing one a year = rushed development. And that's never good.

caswallawn_2k7
02-02-2011, 04:16 PM
I believe it was said AC3 wont be till 2012 to tie in with the game plot line.

caswallawn_2k7
02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SyntaxNL:
We PC gamers don't even have Assassins Creed Brotherhood yet and the console kiddo already asking for a date for a new release.

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE DADDY WILL PAY FOR IT UBISOFT DO IT FAST.

Something like that, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play on PC but I still couldn't care less about brotherhood if I'm honest.

Ass4ssin8me
02-02-2011, 10:50 PM
And I don't care for your mean additude.

Xanatos2007
02-02-2011, 10:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
I play on PC but I still couldn't care less about brotherhood if I'm honest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AH HAH! I'm not the only one.

persiateddy95
02-03-2011, 02:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SyntaxNL:
I honestly couldn't care either if you could care or couldn't care about brotherhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't care if you care about him caring about Brotherhood or not.