PDA

View Full Version : New object request for IL2 and BoB

WTE_Wombat
07-23-2006, 08:05 AM
As a map maker I am often in need of an object to tell players to turn either left or right.

Can you make two objects please (one being a mirror image of the other):

- A generic human gound crew (i.e wearing overalls and cap) standing with his right arm held out horizontally and straight and his left arm by his side.

- A mirror image of the above (i.e. left arm held out horizontally and right arm by his side).

Both objects would need to coded so that a collision has no effect on either (plane goes right through without damage) to represent the ground crew ducking out of the way.

We could then use these guys to indicate to pilots which way they should turn when they spawn.

WTE_Wombat
07-23-2006, 08:05 AM
As a map maker I am often in need of an object to tell players to turn either left or right.

Can you make two objects please (one being a mirror image of the other):

- A generic human gound crew (i.e wearing overalls and cap) standing with his right arm held out horizontally and straight and his left arm by his side.

- A mirror image of the above (i.e. left arm held out horizontally and right arm by his side).

Both objects would need to coded so that a collision has no effect on either (plane goes right through without damage) to represent the ground crew ducking out of the way.

We could then use these guys to indicate to pilots which way they should turn when they spawn.

ElAurens
07-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Interesting idea. Especially considering the restricted view we have.

-HH- Beebop
07-23-2006, 06:01 PM
The one (and possibly only) thing CFS2 had over Pacific Fighters.....an LSO.
imo
Sorely needed! Won't happen in FB/PF but it should happen as soon as carriers are introduced to SoW/BoB