PDA

View Full Version : The Heading always reappears!

SeaFireLIV
11-03-2004, 05:26 AM
Just wanted to let you know that though I can remove the basic readings on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, the heading always reaapears in the next mission. Can you have it so it stays away permanently until reactivated?

2. I like the ability to remove all HUD messages, but is there some way to customise this? You see some aircraft do not tell you the plane is overheating, I`ve tried figuring out when overheats happening by looking at the gauges, but still can`t figure it out, so having the `overheat` warning would help.

3. Once again, please let`s have proper DEATH animations for ALL Pilots in ALL aircraft, like in the HE111 bomber.

Thnx.

SeaFireLIV
11-03-2004, 05:26 AM
Just wanted to let you know that though I can remove the basic readings on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, the heading always reaapears in the next mission. Can you have it so it stays away permanently until reactivated?

2. I like the ability to remove all HUD messages, but is there some way to customise this? You see some aircraft do not tell you the plane is overheating, I`ve tried figuring out when overheats happening by looking at the gauges, but still can`t figure it out, so having the `overheat` warning would help.

3. Once again, please let`s have proper DEATH animations for ALL Pilots in ALL aircraft, like in the HE111 bomber.

Thnx.

Wolkenbeisser
11-04-2004, 03:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
Just wanted to let you know that though I can remove the basic readings on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, the heading always reaapears in the next mission. Can you have it so it stays away permanently until reactivated?Thnx. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totaly agree here. Shouldn't be a big thing for you oleg?

RasMichael
11-04-2004, 09:16 AM
If you assign a key to change the HUD-mode (Kph/Kia/Mph) you can use it to toggle the HUD off.