PDA

View Full Version : Is there no way to use the shortsword without wasting throwing knives?

Stiler
11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Ever since I got the short sword I've preferred using it over the main sword, it just works better for me because of it's speed, etc.

However since I got the throwing knives now and because they are mapped to the same equip slot (left) I can not take on a big group of guards without wasting a throwing knife here or there. When I go to swing at someone and it targets someone just out of reach and instead of swinging and missing or lunging, he throws a knife instead, which is a huge waste of knives that I don't want to waste.

Is there no way to just have him fight like he was before without using throwing knives if the enemies are out of reach? Really really annoying me.

Stiler
11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Ever since I got the short sword I've preferred using it over the main sword, it just works better for me because of it's speed, etc.

However since I got the throwing knives now and because they are mapped to the same equip slot (left) I can not take on a big group of guards without wasting a throwing knife here or there. When I go to swing at someone and it targets someone just out of reach and instead of swinging and missing or lunging, he throws a knife instead, which is a huge waste of knives that I don't want to waste.

Is there no way to just have him fight like he was before without using throwing knives if the enemies are out of reach? Really really annoying me.

Faylinks
11-18-2007, 07:37 PM
the controlles are not the best, i am on assasination #9 and i have not pressed the botton Y in battle. HUGE waist of a botton, and never had i pressed Y in battle, the only think i have used the botton Y is for eagle vision and i rarely use that.

now, i am not sure if this becomes usable after you beat the 9th boss. Like a skill you get after each assasination

Havok646
11-18-2007, 07:41 PM
I dont think so.. It happens to me to, gets annoying