PDA

View Full Version : Update through the game?

Kulis
11-20-2007, 04:32 PM
well well, i finally got the answer from ubisoft support site, where i asked a question where i complained about the matrix glitch, crashing, poor framerates and the graphical glitches consersing the texture popping and the answer you can see below, only update i was able to get was ps3 fw 2.01 and it didn`t resolve jack*****, after i installed it i was able to get from start of the 8th assassination throught all the preliminary mission to the spot of the assassination where i got the text"error: memory recording" or something like that and i got stuck in the roof staring at the message, after i restarted the game i returned to assassin`s bureu after i completed all the preliminary mission, had to listen all the bs about what i have learned and then came the memory fast forwarding which got stuck and i had to take the power of from the main switch, great.
Answer from ubi: Hello Kalle,

Could you please tell us what resolution you are using on the PS3.

Could you also tell us if you update the game through the game or through the PS3.

Thank you,

Kind regards,
Ubisoft Technical Support

Kulis
11-20-2007, 04:32 PM
well well, i finally got the answer from ubisoft support site, where i asked a question where i complained about the matrix glitch, crashing, poor framerates and the graphical glitches consersing the texture popping and the answer you can see below, only update i was able to get was ps3 fw 2.01 and it didn`t resolve jack*****, after i installed it i was able to get from start of the 8th assassination throught all the preliminary mission to the spot of the assassination where i got the text"error: memory recording" or something like that and i got stuck in the roof staring at the message, after i restarted the game i returned to assassin`s bureu after i completed all the preliminary mission, had to listen all the bs about what i have learned and then came the memory fast forwarding which got stuck and i had to take the power of from the main switch, great.
Answer from ubi: Hello Kalle,

Could you please tell us what resolution you are using on the PS3.

Could you also tell us if you update the game through the game or through the PS3.

Thank you,

Kind regards,
Ubisoft Technical Support

rjmasters
12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I just had the same experience, and it turned out that all I needed to do was walk around and find the stairwell which continued the scene. It's not a bug, just a place that could have been better developed to be more intuitive.