PDA

View Full Version : Untouchable Title

Eldest219
12-10-2011, 04:10 PM
I don't understand what the game is asking for when it says, "was never killed".

I was just in an Assassinate game, from start to finish, and went 5-0 and managed to get first place. Hell, I even managed to get greater variety. So I wasn't necessarily sitting around.

I acquired the untouchable accolade, so I know the game counted, but I didn't get the title that comes with it.

Is there separate criteria to get the title? Because all it says is to Unlock Accolade: The Untouchable and I have done that.

Anyone know why? Information is much appreciated.

DannyStrong
12-10-2011, 04:14 PM
it MIGHT be deathmatch only

also it might mean also not being stunned ever.. not sure..

i've gotten it a few times in deathmatch and thats it. didn't really pay attentio to how i got it though.

Strigidae Moth
12-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Not sure, I got mine getting put in a game that was half over, I killed 3 people and never had a pursuer.

Must of been a glitch IMO.

I was in Deathmatch, so Danny might be onto something.

Eldest219
12-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Deathmatch? That could be it. I don't understand why that would matter, though. You'd think it would count in all FFA modes.

I know being stunned wasn't it because no one stunned me, lol.

I've never gotten the accolade from joining midway in a game, though. Usually when I join late, I don't even get any accolades at the end of the round.

Strigidae Moth
12-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I learned never to look a gift horse in mouth. If the game is going to give it, I'm not complaining. One less accolade to work on.^_^;

xCr0wnedNorris
12-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I've gotten it in Assassinate, Artifact Assault, Manhunt, and Deathmatch, so it isn't strictly for Deathmatch.

Eldest219
12-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
I've gotten it in Assassinate, Artifact Assault, Manhunt, and Deathmatch, so it isn't strictly for Deathmatch.

Well there goes that theory then.

Perhaps I need to get it multiple times?

Strigidae Moth
12-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Don't you get the "Deathless" title if you get untouchable a number of times?

BigBalledEagle
12-10-2011, 04:32 PM
In order to unlock any title, you must complete the specified challenge a given number of times. My guess is that you would have to get Untouchable about 20 or 30 times in order to get the title.

E-Zekiel
12-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Huh, I thought people knew this...anyway, you need to get accolades multiple times for most of them in order to get the title. I don't recall how many times I had to do it for untouchable, but it was at least 3.

And yes, as you mentioned in your original post, it needs to be start > finish. Can't join mid-match even if it's like 9:20.

persiateddy95
12-10-2011, 04:40 PM
1. You need to be on the match since the beginning. Again, common knowledge since ACB.

2. You need at least one kill for it to take effect.

Eldest219
12-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
1. You need to be on the match since the beginning. Again, common knowledge since ACB.

2. You need at least one kill for it to take effect.

That really wasn't necessary. I knew that. That's why I specifically said in my first post that I met that criteria. I'm sorry if I wasn't crystal clear on that.

@BigBalled and E-Zekiel, that's what I figure. I don't see it anywhere in the challenges list, though. So I wasn't sure.

@Decked, Deathless is staying alive for 60 seconds in Deathmatch.

EDIT: I was looking over my titles and accolades and I've also only gotten The Saint accolade once, but I have the title "The Saint" unlocked.

Maybe this one doesn't follow the rest of em, but maybe I don't necessarily have to get untouchable more than once either?

Strigidae Moth
12-10-2011, 05:03 PM
ugh, how could I forget that, I play DM almost exclusively.-w- I guess I got that challenge so I don't see it pop up anymore. Thanks Eldest.

persiateddy95
12-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Sorry lol, I was in the middle of a match while typing that. xD

I remember there was a glitch in ACB where the same thing happened too.

Eldest219
12-10-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm just not sure if it is a bug or if you actually have to finish a challenge to get it. I don't see it anywhere in the challenge list so I don't think it's multi-part title.

It's not really a big deal, I can get another untouchable bonus. I just want to know what the deal is.

AwkwardlyBruta
12-10-2011, 05:53 PM
I was playing with some friends in Deathmatch, got killed like three times, got disconnected, rejoined with like 3:00 got the untouchable bonus. :P

marq08
12-10-2011, 10:51 PM
If you get the accolade it doesn't unlock the title unless you played the game from start to finish I'm pretty sure.

Also I think getting stunned messes with that title. When I finally got it I didn't die or get stunned. I got it in artifact assault on my 3rd or 4th game total so I didn't have to get the accolade multiple times