PDA

View Full Version : Can you people quit whining?

DarkxSniperx9
12-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Ok I've been seeing all over the forum about people whining that they want an update that adapts the game to THEIR play style. Here's an Idea guys, adapt to the game and save some headaches. I understand about the stuff that are actually problems like lag or glitches. But really? Your whining about the stuff that actually evens out the game? People hate stun when it is used against them but when it is used for them they love it. You need to learn how to be good on BOTH sides. Sorry if I sounded pushy people I just thought some people needed to wuit whining about the stupidest things(:

DarkxSniperx9
12-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Ok I've been seeing all over the forum about people whining that they want an update that adapts the game to THEIR play style. Here's an Idea guys, adapt to the game and save some headaches. I understand about the stuff that are actually problems like lag or glitches. But really? Your whining about the stuff that actually evens out the game? People hate stun when it is used against them but when it is used for them they love it. You need to learn how to be good on BOTH sides. Sorry if I sounded pushy people I just thought some people needed to wuit whining about the stupidest things(:

Nocto716
12-13-2010, 05:38 PM
whiners will whine, your post will change nothing.

DarkxSniperx9
12-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Haha I know but atleast those 12 yr olds might atleast TRY to adapt to the game

sandmanssorrow
12-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Don't stop the whiners, they are a major driving force for discourse.

sandmanssorrow
12-13-2010, 06:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkxsniperx9:
Ok I've been seeing all over the forum about people whining that they want an update that adapts the game to THEIR play style. Here's an Idea guys, adapt to the game and save some headaches. I understand about the stuff that are actually problems like lag or glitches. But really? Your whining about the stuff that actually evens out the game? People hate stun when it is used against them but when it is used for them they love it. You need to learn how to be good on BOTH sides. Sorry if I sounded pushy people I just thought some people needed to wuit whining about the stupidest things(: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact, stop whining about whiners you obtuse whiner or whiner once removed if you like.

DarkxSniperx9
12-13-2010, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandmanssorrow:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkxsniperx9:
Ok I've been seeing all over the forum about people whining that they want an update that adapts the game to THEIR play style. Here's an Idea guys, adapt to the game and save some headaches. I understand about the stuff that are actually problems like lag or glitches. But really? Your whining about the stuff that actually evens out the game? People hate stun when it is used against them but when it is used for them they love it. You need to learn how to be good on BOTH sides. Sorry if I sounded pushy people I just thought some people needed to wuit whining about the stupidest things(: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact, stop whining about whiners you obtuse whiner or whiner once removed if you like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hahaha I'm guessing you are one of them? I can play the game without blaming it for MY mistakes.

sandmanssorrow
12-13-2010, 08:35 PM
I get frustrated and blame the game in single player a lot but it has a lot of issues when you're moving through it really fast.
I don't whine much about the multiplayer, I usually harass the whiners actually which is why I decided to give you guff for jumping on MY bandwagon.

DarkxSniperx9
12-13-2010, 08:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandmanssorrow:
I get frustrated and blame the game in single player a lot but it has a lot of issues when you're moving through it really fast.
I don't whine much about the multiplayer, I usually harass the whiners actually which is why I decided to give you guff for jumping on MY bandwagon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darklarik
12-13-2010, 10:08 PM
THe point of a forum is to express ones opinion on the matchmaking. If their is something that bugs you, you are allowed to wine aabout it as long as you have a valid reason.

Stop acting all high and mighty by saying adapt. You sound like a fanboy.

xcamthemandudex
12-13-2010, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darklarik:
Stop acting all high and mighty by saying adapt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The whole game is about adapting... It's nothing "high and mighty." I mean, how many times has something gone wrong for Ezio into which he was required to adapt? Exactly what is wrong with saying, "Stop complaining about people whining because people play the game differently?"

DefiantDiety
12-13-2010, 10:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darklarik:
THe point of a forum is to express ones opinion on the matchmaking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Is this the "Matchmaking" forum? Didn't see that anywhere in the title. Looks to me like it's multiplayer and, while matchmaking IS a part of multiplayer, the fact that it doesn't work clearly means that you need to take it up with the technical help forum. Make your voice heard there.

I'm not saying you don't have a valid reason to whine about matchmaking, yeah it's not good. Yeah, I hope they patch it, but it's just one facet of the multiplayer. We don't need two to four topics about it on page one at a time.

If it was one topic, where all the whiners came together and whined together then I'd be fine. That'd be cool withe me, but the fact of the matter is that it's not like that. The topics just keep popping up since no one cares to use the "Find" feature or look beyond the first page. It's ridiculous and cancerous to the community as a whole.