PDA

View Full Version : New disk with all patches on them

oldfunflyer
03-16-2005, 10:52 AM
I would realy like to buy PF 304.??

I only have a dial up internet link. and it appears I am getting errors when downloading
patches. Is it possiable to order new disk ?

Please email me at engdenton@msn.com

Also even with its problems our work is GRATE _ THANKS

RxMan
03-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Do you have a merged (FB+AEP+PF) install or just PF alone?

If you're in US I'll be glad to DL for you and mail on a CD. After you get it and it's OK, just mail me the amount postage I paid + $ 0.25 for CD and package.

LEXX_Luthor
03-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Ya, I always wished UBI could sell Patches on CD, and ship CD in simple paper envelope.

Troll2k
03-16-2005, 12:52 PM
If you got a download manager program like Get Right or DAP you could have your patches in less time then it would take for someone to burn it to cd and snail mail it to you.

ManicGibber
03-17-2005, 12:16 AM
As long as you have unlimited hours and downloads, getright will do the job. I just downloaded winxp_sp2 @ 266mb took 17 hours at 4 5hour sessions. I also downloaded the IL2 dedicated server back in the middle of last year, 330mb took 21 hours.

Philipscdrw
03-17-2005, 12:35 AM
PC Pilot include the patches on their coverdisks. Google their site and it'll tell you which issue you want...

UK_Jackal
03-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Im thinking of implamenting this to Flying Legends. Where you can order an upto date CD with game updates to the latest version.

All that I would ask for is the postage and packaging and the cost of the CD.

Cooments ans suggestions would be more than welcome

TgD Thunderbolt56
03-18-2005, 11:48 AM
This is a great idea. I've felt for awhile now that many potential new pilots are not finding their way to the community servers because of the, at times, seemingly abstract nature of the patches and their implementation.

Most who frequent these boards know all the details and intricacies to getting their program up to the latest version, but I'm sure many never do.

Whether subsidized by UBI or not, I think this would be a great idea at this point as it seems the product is finally reaching completion.

TB