PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Subject 16

zitl
12-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Don't know if this has been debated. But I think it's fair to say that everyone wants as many of these games as possible.

But since the journey of Desmond has to end at some point, -what about visiting the ancestors of Subject 16 and what he went through? How and what exactly happened to his ancestors and himself, before he died?
That would give a lot of background information and some potentially great games when the trilogy(?) is at an end and we're left sitting there, hungry for more.

Thoughts?

zitl
12-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Don't know if this has been debated. But I think it's fair to say that everyone wants as many of these games as possible.

But since the journey of Desmond has to end at some point, -what about visiting the ancestors of Subject 16 and what he went through? How and what exactly happened to his ancestors and himself, before he died?
That would give a lot of background information and some potentially great games when the trilogy(?) is at an end and we're left sitting there, hungry for more.

Thoughts?

Avl521
12-12-2009, 06:23 PM
to me... YES I just want to play more and more of AC it's my favorite game so far (and I've played hundreds of games) and I love the story and conspiracies and templars and assassins and all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SWJS
12-12-2009, 07:10 PM
I think following Subject 16 would be a good idea. Maybe they could add minigames where he hacks Abstergo's Animus?

nightpriestess
12-13-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure I would really want more games. I wouldn't want it to go the same way as my (other) favorite series, Tomb Raider, it become mediocre and just a joke to everyone except the fans. Of course, I would LOVE it if they made a book or comic series of it that would expand on the universe. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

zitl
12-13-2009, 04:44 AM
I know what you're saying, Night, and I agree to an extend. Of course Ubi should quit while on top but who's to say they don't have what it takes to continue with the quality they've had so far?