PDA

View Full Version : Speedkill

POPersiaT2T
05-28-2006, 10:07 PM
why ubisoft change the speedkill?.....the "360 degree" speedkill in E3 footage is much cooler than the one in the game...... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif.......

POPersiaT2T
05-28-2006, 10:07 PM
why ubisoft change the speedkill?.....the "360 degree" speedkill in E3 footage is much cooler than the one in the game...... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif.......

kakalukiaJay
05-28-2006, 11:10 PM
It depends upon your gaming platform. I felt that the visual effects on the PS2 were smoother than what I noticed on a PC.

M-dahaka
05-29-2006, 11:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kakalukiaJay:
It depends upon your gaming platform. I felt that the visual effects on the PS2 were smoother than what I noticed on a PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i think he means that some speedkills shown in early videos were deleted: the one where you spin around an enemy and then take down another one...

narangwal
06-25-2006, 10:37 PM
i have a problem with the speedkill...when i am the dark prince..i can use it..no problem...but with the normal prince....the guards seem to be able to block it...

i press the relevant buttons when the dagger glows...but the move is alway s blocked....i am on a ps2 platform...i have tried using the triangle..and other buttons as well..
thanks

POPersiaT2T
06-25-2006, 11:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M-dahaka:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kakalukiaJay:
It depends upon your gaming platform. I felt that the visual effects on the PS2 were smoother than what I noticed on a PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i think he means that some speedkills shown in early videos were deleted: the one where you spin around an enemy and then take down another one... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya , thats what i means .....that speedkill is much cooler........