PDA

View Full Version : Back to the air!

b2spirita
07-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Thanks to my newfound internet connection, and the arrival of the replacement disk of '46, ive been downloading campaigns all over again.

Think ill start with the old 'straight from the farm', to lose some of the rust.

Then its a tossup of 'bushpigs' or FSM's Legion Kondor.

Looking fun. (Ignores imminent b2spirit shaped smoking crater)

b2spirita
07-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Thanks to my newfound internet connection, and the arrival of the replacement disk of '46, ive been downloading campaigns all over again.

Think ill start with the old 'straight from the farm', to lose some of the rust.

Then its a tossup of 'bushpigs' or FSM's Legion Kondor.

Looking fun. (Ignores imminent b2spirit shaped smoking crater)

danjama
07-15-2011, 04:17 PM
I haven't flown in 2 or 3 months, since my 8800gts blew up. Sucks.

nvrsummer2
07-16-2011, 11:02 AM
First thind id do is make a digital copy of that disc. Then put the original in a zip lock, that brand new disc is gonna be worth some serious dough down the road. I have the original IL2, forgotten battles, and other oldy games in a box out in the garage...

nvrsummer2
07-16-2011, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
I haven't flown in 2 or 3 months, since my 8800gts blew up. Sucks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, now you can get one that can play COD!!

PhantomKira
07-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Happy flying!

I learned my lesson the hard way with a complete reinstall of the OS and loss of virtually everything I'd DLed from M4T. This time, I brought CDs! Muhahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif