PDA

View Full Version : Servers down.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 03:23 PM
All of the ubi servers were down. Multiplayer didn't work, project legacy didn't work and it wouldn't let me log in.

What do you think happened? Updates? Fixing bugs? A hobo peed on the computer?

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 03:23 PM
All of the ubi servers were down. Multiplayer didn't work, project legacy didn't work and it wouldn't let me log in.

What do you think happened? Updates? Fixing bugs? A hobo peed on the computer?

obliviondoll
11-25-2010, 03:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:

A hobo peed on the computer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This one has my vote.

It just seems most likely...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Subject 16 hacked the Montreal mainframe.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Dreamic
11-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Desmond just destroyed Abstergo.
We will never be able to go online again.

TheFedoraKing
11-25-2010, 03:49 PM
I think the Templars are studying all our data to see who is a possible Assassin so they can track us down.

steelernati0n
11-25-2010, 03:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFedoraKing:
I think the Templars are studying all our data to see who is a possible Assassin so they can track us down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possible... but I'm going with the hobo peeing on the computer, much more likely.

Keksus
11-25-2010, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think the Templars are studying all our data to see who is a possible Assassin so they can track us down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Ubisoft are templars who're using this disguise and AC to track down soon-to-be assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Anonua
11-25-2010, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFedoraKing:
I think the Templars are studying all our data to see who is a possible Assassin so they can track us down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

****! I'm f**ked, they're so after me!

kikook222
11-25-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm very disappointed with my first week of this multiplayer. I love it as much as you can love a game, but I'm disappointed I can't play it whenever I feel the need. Yes I have a bad NAT, and this game was the breaking point on whether I keep Xbox Live or not. I got into my first couple games, after 20 minutes (I'm very patient when finding games), and loved every second of it. I have an extreme liking to this yet I can't play it whenever I want from either server delays, or just unplayable games, such as ones who give me absolutly no targets/pursuers. I just only hope they create stable servers, so I don't have to ***** that I bought an unplayable game over Black Ops (For online), the only redeeming factor of the online issue is that the Campaign is perfect

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 04:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kikook222:
I'm very disappointed with my first week of this multiplayer.....Yes I have a bad NAT, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I stopped reading there quite frankly. Sort your NAT out and enjoy this game more. I have had hardly any problems finding a game. My NAT is open. Tells you all you need to know.

Tha-Joker93
11-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Why server went down? I was owning like hell at Manhunt. But when i was in a game i can't choose in wich team i'm on. I'm always in team 1. It was just automaticlly [english kinda bad, live in holland] put me in team 1... so yeah what's up with that.

------
Xbox 360: KrazY GizMo

BloodyMoon1
11-25-2010, 05:03 PM

OH CRAP, I'M IN THE TOP 1000, I'M SCREWED!!!!!

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 05:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tha-Joker93:
Why server went down? I was owning like hell at Manhunt. But when i was in a game i can't choose in wich team i'm on. I'm always in team 1. It was just automaticlly [english kinda bad, live in holland] put me in team 1... so yeah what's up with that.

------
Xbox 360: KrazY GizMo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You could've joined in a session where one team was short a/some player/s. So it put you on that team.

TheFedoraKing
11-25-2010, 05:12 PM
I was finally able to get back into the multiplayer but for some reason my Xbox Live kept disconnecting. I am only a few points away from Lvl 35 so this is very disappointing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Xeroblade910
11-25-2010, 05:14 PM
I was finally able to get back into the multiplayer but for some reason my Xbox Live kept disconnecting. I am only a few points away from Lvl 35 so this is very disappointing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same, though instead of losing connection to XBL, I simply got the server down errors again. Luckily I just hit 49 but it's becoming a real pain in getting this last level.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 05:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:

OH CRAP, I'M IN THE TOP 1000, I'M SCREWED!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And I'm in the 70's for kills.

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I can picture the hobo thing turning into a new internet joke.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan52395:
I can picture the hobo thing turning into a new internet joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean meme.

Lol, whenever a server is down or something is going slow =P

obliviondoll
11-25-2010, 05:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan52395:
I can picture the hobo thing turning into a new internet joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean meme.

Lol, whenever a server is down or something is going slow =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're both right.

Memes are thing which catch on, jokes specifically have to be funny.

It's a meme AND a joke.

And I hope it does catch on.

I also hope it makes it into Ask Altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 05:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
You mean meme.

Lol, whenever a server is down or something is going slow =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're both right.

It's a meme AND a joke.

I also hope it makes it into Ask Altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If it does, I won't be able to be refrain from bragging about =P

I would probably put something like "creator of hobo pee'd meme" and put a link to the thread.

If it does catch on and I do this, sorry =P

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 05:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
You mean meme.

You're both right.

It's a meme AND a joke.

I also hope it makes it into Ask Altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would probably put something like "creator of hobo pee'd meme" and put a link to the thread.

If it does catch on and I do this, sorry =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You better have a pretty good lawyer, my friend.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

obliviondoll
11-25-2010, 05:45 PM
You mean meme.

You're both right.

It's a meme AND a joke.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He could easily claim co-creator without any legal trouble.

And he wouldn't need THAT good a lawyer to claim responsibility when he WAS the thread starter. Unless someone else made the same joke 2 hours earlier?

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 05:46 PM
You mean meme.

You're both right.

It's a meme AND a joke.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He could easily claim co-creator without any legal trouble.

And he wouldn't need THAT good a lawyer to claim responsibility when he WAS the thread starter. Unless someone else made the same joke 2 hours earlier? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who did? I made the joke up an hour before I made the thread. I just couldn't log in for a while.

And I'm not co-creator, I am the creator =P

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm just kitten around lol :P

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm just kitten around lol :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AHAHAHAHA
SO PUNNY
I'm probably going to go to puntention because I'm going to PUNch you.

BTOG46
11-25-2010, 05:56 PM
This thread sure got derailed faster than normal for this place, and as the servers appear to be back up it's time to close it before it turns into a complete spamfest..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif