PDA

View Full Version : what would kick so much @$$

BlakJakOfSpades
03-15-2005, 08:14 PM
you hurredly rush back from the store having just picked up the newest maddox game, Battle of Britain. After a lengthy install, and perhaps a quick restart your adrenaline starts pumping, you cross your fingers and click the .exe, the only noise is your heart pounding until behold! a beatuiful opening sequence with spits, hurricanes, stukas, 110's, duking it out over the channel. It displays many cool features you hope are in the game itself not the least of which are the mindblowing graphics. It's only after it's done do you realize....this is an in game track!!! haha that would kick so much ***

BlakJakOfSpades
03-15-2005, 08:14 PM
you hurredly rush back from the store having just picked up the newest maddox game, Battle of Britain. After a lengthy install, and perhaps a quick restart your adrenaline starts pumping, you cross your fingers and click the .exe, the only noise is your heart pounding until behold! a beatuiful opening sequence with spits, hurricanes, stukas, 110's, duking it out over the channel. It displays many cool features you hope are in the game itself not the least of which are the mindblowing graphics. It's only after it's done do you realize....this is an in game track!!! haha that would kick so much ***

SkyChimp
03-15-2005, 08:22 PM
I just ate my last Girl Scout cookie. A thin mint. It was cold and tasted great with milk.

Philipscdrw
03-15-2005, 08:25 PM
A rocket-powered robot.

wayno7777
03-15-2005, 08:46 PM
I' m reading Zemke's Wolfpack by Roger A. Freeman.

BlakJakOfSpades
03-15-2005, 10:45 PM
Those thin mints kinda suck, mint and crispy don't do it for me. They should sell something like york peppermint patties, who wouldn't buy those?

BaldieJr
03-16-2005, 12:42 AM
Thats going to be so totally sweet!!!!!111

Xmas 2007!!!!11