PDA

View Full Version : Armour of Altair in ACR?

Hayabusa Sushi
06-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Will the Armour of Altair be in Assassin's Creed: Revelations? At the start of Brotherhood, when Desmond and Lucy are in the Sanctuary, Desmond sees Ezio and comments on his age. Ezio is wearing the Armour of Altair when Desmond says this. Does that mean that Ezio went back to the villa and got the Armour of Altair? If so, why isn't he wearing it to Masyaf?

I hope that we do get to use the Armour of Altair again. It would be cool if we get to use it as Altair in one of his later missions. It would be nice to see Altair in his own armour.

Hayabusa Sushi
06-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Will the Armour of Altair be in Assassin's Creed: Revelations? At the start of Brotherhood, when Desmond and Lucy are in the Sanctuary, Desmond sees Ezio and comments on his age. Ezio is wearing the Armour of Altair when Desmond says this. Does that mean that Ezio went back to the villa and got the Armour of Altair? If so, why isn't he wearing it to Masyaf?

I hope that we do get to use the Armour of Altair again. It would be cool if we get to use it as Altair in one of his later missions. It would be nice to see Altair in his own armour.

cless711
06-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I don't think so since the armor gets destroyed (or so it seems like it) in the villa attack.

Mic_92
06-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Maybe, for all we know he might have taken it back. It's not like it wouldn't be worth Ezio's time to take 5 minutes to go and see if one of the world's strongest armors is still intact.

However, I think they said in and interview that we wouldn't actually see that moment in the game but that it would be mentioned or something like that.

souNdwAve89
06-10-2011, 08:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
I don't think so since the armor gets destroyed (or so it seems like it) in the villa attack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It can still be salvaged and repaired. It might not be in its prime condition before the attack on the villa in AC:B, but it holds a sentimental attachment. This armor was once worn by Ezio's ancestor and is considered one of the greatest assassin in the Assassin Order. I think it would be cool to see Altair wearing the armor when we jump to Altair's time in AC:R.

cless711
06-10-2011, 09:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
I don't think so since the armor gets destroyed (or so it seems like it) in the villa attack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It can still be salvaged and repaired. It might not be in its prime condition before the attack on the villa in AC:B, but it holds a sentimental attachment. This armor was once worn by Ezio's ancestor and is considered one of the greatest assassin in the Assassin Order. I think it would be cool to see Altair wearing the armor when we jump to Altair's time in AC:R. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be cool if they did that :P I liked the Altair armor and yeah it could be important for Ezio later on in the story probably

Bipolar Matt
06-10-2011, 09:25 PM
We only got a glimpse of it during the villa attack. It looked to me like it got scattered, not necessarily destroyed. And Ezio is seen wearing it by Desmond (bleeding effect) when they first get to the Sanctuary. I've been wanting this for a long time now, some closure on (and possibly recovery of) both Altair's Armor and the Codex.

Hayabusa Sushi
06-10-2011, 10:26 PM
The Armour would be fine, considering that it is vitually indestructable. The Codex, however, could have burned in the fires.

Randy 355
06-11-2011, 12:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haloblivion:
The Armour would be fine, considering that it is vitually indestructable. The Codex, however, could have burned in the fires. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This. The Armor was indestructible. The fabric may be destroyed, but the Armor should be fine. Hell, maybe he gets to the villa, puts it on, and goes downstairs. :P

phil.llllll
06-11-2011, 03:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haloblivion:
If so, why isn't he wearing it to Masyaf?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably because they didn't want to show a screen shot with the same armor (they wanted to show off the new armor). Maybe he gets that armor from Masyaf, considering it has its symbol on it, after he arrives there.

glenneey
06-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Maybe we will play with altairs armour in the altair secquences?

LeapofFaith33
06-11-2011, 11:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
I've been wanting this for a long time now, some closure on (and possibly recovery of) both Altair's Armor and the Codex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too want to know what happened to the armor but about the codex, if you look in the cinematic trailer of the game when ezio is on the boat he is holding a book which im pretty sure is the codex.