PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed storyline idea

furyvenomviper1
11-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Well i just beat the game some days ago and i read in a website that the creators from AC are planning to have a woman as main character from AC III, sounds like a good idea but i dont think its the best, there are a lot of things unknown about the subject 16... so i think the best idea for the storyline in assassin's creed III bring to life the memories of the subject 16!!! please ubisoft!! read my message!!! i really think that use the subject 16 as main character is the best idea!! dont forget to link the story from subject 16 and desmond miles!!

furyvenomviper1
11-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Well i just beat the game some days ago and i read in a website that the creators from AC are planning to have a woman as main character from AC III, sounds like a good idea but i dont think its the best, there are a lot of things unknown about the subject 16... so i think the best idea for the storyline in assassin's creed III bring to life the memories of the subject 16!!! please ubisoft!! read my message!!! i really think that use the subject 16 as main character is the best idea!! dont forget to link the story from subject 16 and desmond miles!!

caswallawn_2k7
11-27-2009, 07:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i read in a website that the creators from AC are planning to have a woman as main character from AC III </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that rumour has pretty much been trashed by the Ubi dev's, considering at one point the same rumour said AC2 would have a female assassin.