PDA

View Full Version : Game Load Times

Slaterpipe
11-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Anyone else having a game take 20 minutes or more for a game to start? Is this only happening to higher levels? Currently im 41 and when I do get a game it seems to be mid 20's and 30's I play with.

Slaterpipe
11-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Anyone else having a game take 20 minutes or more for a game to start? Is this only happening to higher levels? Currently im 41 and when I do get a game it seems to be mid 20's and 30's I play with.

stumbuck
11-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Im level 1 and have been trying to join games for hours no luck here

WTF is the problem!

AnimusOrBust
11-20-2010, 01:30 AM
A lot of people are having a similar issue. The forum moderator posted saying they were working on it.

I wouldn't mind the wait time too much if they gave me something to do in the game besides twiddle my thumbs. Mayhaps a training screen. Or like how it works with Desmond/Ezio when they wait to load, in that they can still move and attack.

Slaterpipe
11-20-2010, 03:03 AM
I would prefer something as simple as being able to check the customize menu or look at the previous game stats, considering the time it takes to get a game started everyone usually instantly rematch's and doesn't bother to look.

DARTH_W00KIE
11-20-2010, 03:41 AM
Yeah it takes me ages to a find a game and other times it will only take 5mins. My tip is for you guys to back out and then start up the matchmaking process again, that ussually helps me.

Slaterpipe
11-20-2010, 04:14 AM
hooray 1.5 hours waiting for a game, finally get dropped into one with 6 minutes left and watched the timer go by as I never was given a target.

Couga
11-20-2010, 05:34 AM
Trying to get into a multi mode. No joy server looking for a session, i part ex`d a really good game for AC:B seeing i have the other two and was really looking forward to this online. WTF UBIsoft sort this issue out already, if you have released the game then surely everything should be in place and we dont have to wait for a "fix" is this another case of get the game out before xmas rush?

stumbuck
11-20-2010, 05:40 AM
Yep im having same drama takes more time to find a game than you spend playing in one

Come on fix this **** ubisoft

Feanturim
11-20-2010, 05:54 AM
I Keep getting to "waiting for abstergo agents 7/7" then suddenly after a minute it shoots back to 3/6, i'm also level 1 and cant get into a game at all.

EDIT: more info on this, it goes to looking for a session, looking for more abstergo agents, joining sessions, then back to looking for a session.

D173120T
11-21-2010, 12:32 PM
I have found that if you want to play ranked games then yes there is a lengthy wait,however,if you plump for the "Play Now" option,i have found no lag at all in getting games.Almost immediatly im online playing.Cant see what the fuss is all about!