PDA

View Full Version : Mixture problem

pupo162
05-10-2009, 08:15 AM
What is wrong:

the other day i was flying a hurry in bob server with a squad mate, i as is wingman. as we got high he told me to reduce my mix to 80% i pressed the key to it and it appered mixture 100%. well, i pressed the wrong key obviosly.... again: nothing. ok i ve seted this key wrongly: so i pressed one after the other all off my mix keys. nothing. i incresd mix and then reduced: nothing.... i cant get any other different values of mix beside 100% or 120%....

does any of you know why?
i was flying the huricane mkIIb and my mate suceffully changed the mix...

thank you for reading

pupo162: flying as =XIII= pupo

pupo162
05-10-2009, 08:15 AM
What is wrong:

the other day i was flying a hurry in bob server with a squad mate, i as is wingman. as we got high he told me to reduce my mix to 80% i pressed the key to it and it appered mixture 100%. well, i pressed the wrong key obviosly.... again: nothing. ok i ve seted this key wrongly: so i pressed one after the other all off my mix keys. nothing. i incresd mix and then reduced: nothing.... i cant get any other different values of mix beside 100% or 120%....

does any of you know why?
i was flying the huricane mkIIb and my mate suceffully changed the mix...

thank you for reading

pupo162: flying as =XIII= pupo

M_Gunz
05-10-2009, 09:19 AM
You could check your Controls section in game and see what keys you have assigned.
You can even get there while playing to change and test, hit Esc then click on Controls.

You were on server so I would expect you should be able to do what your mate did.
Offline, check your realism options for CEM to be on.

TX-EcoDragon
05-10-2009, 05:49 PM
That aircraft only has 100% or 120% as manually adjustable options. Think of 100% as "Auto-Rich" position, which will not need to be changed as you climb.