PDA

View Full Version : On what platform did you enjoy Assassin's Creed II the most?

Kvitulven
10-27-2010, 06:03 AM
I own both Xbox 360 and PC version of Assassin's Creed II. And I did only pay 10 $ for the PC version, quite happy about that.

Anyways, I did feel that the framerates that I had in-game on PC could had been better considering what kind of hardware I got. The framerate is about 25-40, even when I turn the graphics down it's not a change in the framerates that much. But I guess it stay about around 30-40 but sometimes it go down to 25 and it's a bit annoying.

But honestly I know it's not my hardware so it's rather shame on the makers of the game for not doing a better job!

Beside that, I did actually enjoy Assassin's Creed II more on PC, that's me.

Now, what can we expect of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PC? Will their work on the PC version be any different?

Pattington_Bear
10-27-2010, 06:12 AM
sorry but i just have to say.

Why on earth would you be willing to pay for two different versions of the same game.

XxDeadlyBlazexX
10-27-2010, 06:16 AM
I would vote for Xbox 360 because the graphics can be amazing in HD. Not sure about any other platform. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

AssassinTurk
10-27-2010, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:

Why on earth would you be willing to pay for two different versions of the same game.

yeah, buy something else. another game...

Kvitulven
10-27-2010, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:

I'll tell you why.
First, it only cost 8 $ for the PC version while new Xbox 360 games cost 100 $ , that is what I payed for Assassin's Creed II on Xbox 360. But sure, I can get the Xbox 360 version today for only 50 $ but still 5 times more expensive then PC version!

Finally, Xbox 360 makes alot of noise and I've already replaced it 6 times. And I have a new PC now that can play any game that I want and it doesn't make any noise at all, ever.

( And I might as well mentiont that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood will cost 100 $ for Xbox 360 and 90 $ for PlayStation 3, while PC will cost 60 $ when they are released, big difference? )

Chariflame
10-27-2010, 07:43 AM
I originally wanted ACII for PC to begin with, despite owning a PS3. (I usually prefer PC gaming, and I enjoyed ACI on the PC)

I had both Black and White editions preordered, but my brother bought the regular game for PS3 when it was released. After all the delays to the PC version I caved in and ended up playing his copy on PS3 to completion... The PC version rolled around and I played through it too, but even with my gaming laptop the specs were never quite perfect and the whole ordeal with not being able to play if you weren't online annoyed me to no end. I still enjoyed it, but I ended up enjoying it on PS3 more.

AnthonyA85
10-27-2010, 07:54 AM
As i only have a PC and a PS2 (not wired up) i naturally prefer gaming on the PC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif So yeah...PC version only http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif