PDA

View Full Version : play.com still reliable? - Black edition in stock or sold out

NightmareGK13
03-06-2010, 06:49 AM
i'd hate to create another thread with the same basic topic but i think th other one died or something like that

im thinking of ordering the black edition from play.com since its the only store that ships the black edition to portugal

i read that it had ran out of buisness but the site is still up
so is play.com stil reliable and will it ship to Portugal?
also how long does it take?

if any of the admins thinks this sould be closed i wont mind but id really like a reply

EDIT
did i just ordered something that is sold out?

i went on play.com ordered assasins creed blak edition limited collectors edition for 77 and afterwards when i check the order details and says that

"Assassin's Creed II: Black Edition is now sold out. All customers who have pre-ordered will receive their copy."

stranges thing is
it says in stock

what now

NightmareGK13
03-06-2010, 06:49 AM
i'd hate to create another thread with the same basic topic but i think th other one died or something like that

im thinking of ordering the black edition from play.com since its the only store that ships the black edition to portugal

i read that it had ran out of buisness but the site is still up
so is play.com stil reliable and will it ship to Portugal?
also how long does it take?

if any of the admins thinks this sould be closed i wont mind but id really like a reply

EDIT

i went on play.com ordered assasins creed blak edition limited collectors edition for 77 and afterwards when i check the order details and says that

"Assassin's Creed II: Black Edition is now sold out. All customers who have pre-ordered will receive their copy."

stranges thing is
it says in stock

what now

kleaneasy
03-06-2010, 07:13 AM
I've now seen this question pop up a couple of times so I've been to have a look, after finding nothing in the news about them going out of business not to mention their site still very much actively taking orders I called them.

They are NOT out of business, they're very much still with us.

caswallawn_2k7
03-06-2010, 07:21 AM
play is a massive firm it is very unlikely they will go out of business any time soon.

NightmareGK13
03-06-2010, 08:23 AM
ah ok thank you for all the replies
i see that the black edition is still availiable
any idea how long does it take to ship to portugal?

i stil have to wait for my gf to come home so she can order it for me (i don't have the CV2 code on my debit card, she might have it on her credit though)

p.s. play doesn't let me insert my zip code... my zip code is something like ****-*** it doesnt let me use the -

kleaneasy
03-06-2010, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
ah ok thank you for all the replies
i see that the black edition is still availiable
any idea how long does it take to ship to portugal?

i stil have to wait for my gf to come home so she can order it for me (i don't have the CV2 code on my debit card, she might have it on her credit though)

p.s. play doesn't let me insert my zip code... my zip code is something like ****-*** it doesnt let me use the - </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would need to ask Play.com those questions I'm afraid

Atkamon
03-06-2010, 09:06 AM
I don't know about the zip code, try using a space instead of a "-". It says the shipping outside of UK takes 7-10 business days.

NightmareGK13
03-06-2010, 11:33 AM

stranges thing is
it says in stock

what now