PDA

View Full Version : So I just finished Embers *spoilers*

Drlowvoice
11-27-2011, 03:07 PM
I can't help but feel a sense of foreshadowing here. Even though Desmond arrived in New York, I think that there will be more Animus work to be done. Anyone thinking China will be next?

Think of the possibilities there! A female assassin would be a nice change! In addition, China is home to Kung Fu, More complex gunpowder options, differing weapon types, and enough history to fill a library.

I am completely for it and would love to see the next game be as long as possible. Revelations certainly felt like the shortest yet.

Drlowvoice
11-27-2011, 03:07 PM
I can't help but feel a sense of foreshadowing here. Even though Desmond arrived in New York, I think that there will be more Animus work to be done. Anyone thinking China will be next?

Think of the possibilities there! A female assassin would be a nice change! In addition, China is home to Kung Fu, More complex gunpowder options, differing weapon types, and enough history to fill a library.

I am completely for it and would love to see the next game be as long as possible. Revelations certainly felt like the shortest yet.

rain89c
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drlowvoice:

I am completely for it and would love to see the next game be as long as possible. Revelations certainly felt like the shortest yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
When I finished watching Embers, I thought China would be a likely setting for AC3, but after finishing AC:R yesterday, it feels unlikely. I dont think they would use that setting since Embers kind of foreshadowed it, so it wouldn't be a suprise anymore.
But anyways, China is my top choice for AC3, and if they were to do it,
I'd like them to take the approach in upping the new ancestor's combat abilities (more acrobatic moves), more stealth techniques (ninja ancestor and weaponry). The animation needs to be upped also, AC1 had the most fluid animations, AC2-R animations were AWFUL.
And hopefully the Den missions and Exotic missions won't make a comeback in AC3, they were ridiculous from AC2-R. Seriously.

KpElessar
11-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Lets take it from the top...

If the game series go to China Desmont's story line must stop... they just gone to USA to stop the solar flare... So I'm thinking... there more than one pieces of iden and they can be combined!!(*** we saw in AC2 final fight)

They can stop Desmont right there and move to an other Assassin in China or Mongolia(which Altair once visited(see description for Altairs robes in invetory of ACR). thats my opinion colect many peices combine them and use them to prevent the global destraction...

forgive me for any spelling mistakes