PDA

View Full Version : Usen Multiplayer mission i made?

Deadpreacher
03-19-2005, 01:09 AM
Just want to know i made afew missions for online and saved them in a folder outside of game to start. Well now im finshed i want to know 2 things?

1. Do i just place the mission folder in with the rest of the Multiplayer mission folder with the rest?
2. Are my mission serverside only or is it like a mod where everone well need it?

I also saw that there is 2 diffrent multiplayer folders like english and German. I also might want to know do i have to make 2 copys and place mission into both english and german or just english for the one i use?

Anyways thanks for all who answer can't wait to try them online and if all works good maybe even releashing of mission packs. Just need a place to put mods up or i can just place a link.

Deadpreacher
03-19-2005, 01:09 AM
Just want to know i made afew missions for online and saved them in a folder outside of game to start. Well now im finshed i want to know 2 things?

1. Do i just place the mission folder in with the rest of the Multiplayer mission folder with the rest?
2. Are my mission serverside only or is it like a mod where everone well need it?

I also saw that there is 2 diffrent multiplayer folders like english and German. I also might want to know do i have to make 2 copys and place mission into both english and german or just english for the one i use?

Anyways thanks for all who answer can't wait to try them online and if all works good maybe even releashing of mission packs. Just need a place to put mods up or i can just place a link.