PDA

View Full Version : Insane Abilities

Zombie Izzardx
01-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Never seen a topic like this so here goes. Come up with an insane ability. Or one thats just crazy and odd. I'll start.

Bear Morph-Morphs you and close NPC's into bears. Stops people from using templar vision. Fire Crackers would work though scaring off all the NPC bears.

Cool Down-60seconds

Why bear? I was sleepy at the time.

Zombie Izzardx
01-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Never seen a topic like this so here goes. Come up with an insane ability. Or one thats just crazy and odd. I'll start.

Bear Morph-Morphs you and close NPC's into bears. Stops people from using templar vision. Fire Crackers would work though scaring off all the NPC bears.

Cool Down-60seconds

Why bear? I was sleepy at the time.

Squiddish
01-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Templar Initiates: Calls in 2 Templar Initiates who proceed to kick about as much *** as the Assassin Recruits in SP.

EVERYTHING. DIES. RIGHT. NOW. Also all their kills are Hidden Incognito.

ElliottLam
01-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Summon Knives Chau like in the Scott Pilgrim game. Or her mum lol

And Ubisoft, you have every legal right to do it considering you published the game. No excuses yea?

E-Zekiel
01-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Wrestle.

Works like charge except you jump on your opponent and wrestle with them for 45 seconds. Recast 2 min. Awards 1200 points if done incognito, 600 otherwise. 2000 points if both players are female. 400 points if both are female and you observe the finish.

Squiddish
01-08-2011, 08:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
Wrestle.

Works like charge except you jump on your opponent and wrestle with them for 45 seconds. Recast 2 min. Awards 1200 points if done incognito, 600 otherwise. 2000 points if both players are female. 400 points if both are female and you observe the finish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL. This makes me think of the Thief's back-humping assassination.

obliviondoll
01-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Nod at the bird (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU):

Activate when locked onto a character.

Arrows rain from the sky, killing every persona, NPC and player, within a 2m radius of the target.

100 points for every player killed in this manner.

FearlessSpeach
01-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Get target.

Use: gets you a sodding target.
Recast: 8 minutes, just like the one built into the game apparently.

Zombie Izzardx
01-08-2011, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Arrows rain from the sky, killing every persona, NPC and player, within a 2m radius of the target.

100 points for every player killed in this manner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would make the begining of manhunt very intresting and frustating

ajollydevil
01-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Ability= thugs- 10 random thugs come out of nowhere and preceed to beat the **** out of anyone they see.
Even your own guys. then they just walk away.

RusticRevolver
01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
How bout the 'just-give-me-10000-points' ability? Speaks for itself.

Another would be that myterious shadow ability that came out in the first trailer. That'd be awesome! Not quite sure what it would do though

E-Zekiel
01-08-2011, 09:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zombie_izzard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Would make the begining of manhunt very intresting and frustating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think of Manhunt with Courtesan vs Another female persona with my wrestling proposal. Woot.

CharDude
01-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Kart Racer

Summons are Kart Racing vehicle that you can drive around in. Running over Personas doesn't make you lose your contract and you get 500 points for a Kart Kill. If you have a Smoke Bomb ability, you can fire it using the crosshairs provided.

monkeyuncle8
01-08-2011, 10:02 PM
hidden Gatling gun

Demonbrah
01-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Shut The Morph Up:

Causes the targeted player to Morph into you, while morphed the player is uncontrollable ( just another NPC ).

Lasts 10 seconds with a cool down of 1 minute.

obliviondoll
01-08-2011, 10:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zombie_izzard:

Would make the begining of manhunt very intresting and frustating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lock onto teammate, 300 point team kill?

Would be a nice pre-emptive strike against stun-locks

Zoidberg747
01-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Rooftop vanish- make a rooftop disappear, the person falls to the ground, and whoever was on the rooftop has to dance until someone comes and stabs them over and over and over and over again

Terran97
01-08-2011, 11:18 PM
The tank...

nuff said.

Zombie Izzardx
01-09-2011, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
Rooftop vanish- make a rooftop disappear, the person falls to the ground, and whoever was on the rooftop has to dance until someone comes and stabs them over and over and over and over again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you don't like roofers

Demonbrah
01-09-2011, 08:52 AM
I still like the one I posted earlier " Shut the Morph Up "! But umm I'll make another.

Santa's Little Helper:

Summons an elf to aid you in combat for a short time.

Lasts 15 seconds cool down of 1 minute.

Zombie Izzardx
01-09-2011, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sterlin22:
I still like the one I posted earlier " Shut the Morph Up "! But umm I'll make another.

Santa's Little Helper:

Summons an elf to aid you in combat for a short time.

Lasts 15 seconds cool down of 1 minute. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How very festive.

Okay heres another one. Stop hitting yourself- all pursers in a 5 mile radius punches themselves in the face. 300 points each stun just for the extra humilation.

colan33
01-09-2011, 09:46 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">CHUCK NORRIS!!!</span>

TheMiddleVeen
01-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Pan, Zoom, and Slow-mo

means you find your target.

Johno_efc
01-09-2011, 10:03 AM
After stunning a persuer having a teabag ability.

Daassassinspwn
01-09-2011, 10:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Johno_efc:
After stunning a persuer having a teabag ability. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Reign
01-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Instigate Riot

Causes all citizens around you to stun/kill pursuers or targets in a 10m radius. Lasts 10 secs., 90 sec recast. All points earned by civilans go to the player. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Daassassinspwn
01-09-2011, 10:11 AM
sorry for double posting but how about The Hallucinator
You HAVE TO LOCK ON to a person then fire the ability and they don't see any difference on the screen but 8 enemies (all different personas) are coming from every direction.
They would !@#$ themselves http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ninja_7_7
01-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Arrow shower: Kill all players of the enemy team in a 10 meter radius of you.

FKNLunatick
01-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Gasmask: ignore SB

Knife teammate: so you can knife those runners who are running up to steal your kill

Stone head: Takes two stuns to drop you.

True Silent Hunt: Removes whispers when you're near your target.

Soul Swap: Change bodies with an NPC that looks like you in a blend.

Bulletproof Vest: Getting shot only knocks you down.

Sprint-Please
01-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Templar Vision:
allows you to find your target despite his/her efforts of being stealthy/hidden at all costs.

Oh, wait...

ninja_7_7
01-09-2011, 12:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint-Please:
Templar Vision:
allows you to find your target despite his/her efforts of being stealthy/hidden at all costs.

Oh, wait... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
User of this said perk glows and is easy to counter.

Sprint-Please
01-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Pretty much forcing you to run away from your morph group you wasted and wasting your disguise. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

They either use it far away, and you're forced to flea. Or they use it right in front of you, and kill you immediately.

Anyway, forgive me. I was just ranting.

papartusedmcrsk
01-09-2011, 12:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint-Please:
Or they use it right in front of you, and kill you immediately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're blind for a split second, so if they're right in front of you, it's an easy stun. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Zombie Izzardx
01-09-2011, 01:01 PM
C-Finder (Yes I've been playing alot of New Vegas)- it tracks and kills your target with a lazer beam

Tanktric
01-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Koala Bear Acrobatic Rampage- Transform into a Koala Bear with superspeed while climbing walls and running along roofs. Every kill you get is a hidden+focus+incognito+posion+acrobatic+Aerial Kill which causes the target to sh** bricks.

DarkKing166
01-09-2011, 02:08 PM
ok i got a nice little "**** everyone off" type of ability, nuke.....see where im going?

kills every persona on the map, even you and the game end right then and there. plus you get 20000 - 40000 points per kill, depends if you use it while everyone is alive.

obliviondoll
01-09-2011, 02:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheMiddleVeen:
Pan, Zoom, and Slow-mo

means you find your target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Glad I'm not the only one referencing Tobuscus in this thread.

And DarkKing166: You're doing it wrong.

This thread is for "insane" abilities.

Not reasonable ones which should have been put in the game a long time ago.

But it should require you to be on a 3 kill streak or it won't activate - no stealth requirements though.

XxKillaSniperxX
01-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Here's my Tobuscus related on-

Awesome: Kills target in front of after you stare at them for 1 second. Kills secondary target next them, within a 5m radius, with an arrow so you're good.

senile old coot
01-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Nobody likes you: Your target's identical NPCs will obstinately refuse to co-operate with the target's attempts to blend with them. They will push them away, point at them, make various comments about their inferiority as a human being, laugh at them and occasionally spit at them.

Duration: 15 seconds

Cooldown: 60 seconds

Grygier
01-10-2011, 12:19 AM
THROW ABILITY
You see your target and charge at him you pick him up and throw him at your purser killing your target and stunning your purser.

Flood_101
01-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Tactical Nuke, only attainable at a 25-kill streak. Ends the game and kills everyone.

stitchlessdeath
01-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Never seen a topic like this so here goes. Come up with an insane ability. Or one thats just crazy and odd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, so I think this ability should be in the game anyway, but here goes, my 'insane' ability...

Bleeding Effect

Targets: Any (Persuer, contracts, or civilians)
Duration and Cool Down: Same as Templar Vision

After using the ability on the selected target, this persona will start to see random personas throughout the map glow red and blue randomly, causing them to go 'insane' from the Animus Bleeding Effect. NPCs targeted by this will start to run randomly, away from and towards those they see glowing, as they are filled with paranoia...

I know you may have been looking for some more outlandish abilities, but I think this one could even be possible, what do you think?

Zombie Izzardx
01-10-2011, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stitchlessdeath:
Never seen a topic like this so here goes. Come up with an insane ability. Or one thats just crazy and odd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, so I think this ability should be in the game anyway, but here goes, my 'insane' ability...

Bleeding Effect

Targets: Any (Persuer, contracts, or civilians)
Duration and Cool Down: Same as Templar Vision

After using the ability on the selected target, this persona will start to see random personas throughout the map glow red and blue randomly, causing them to go 'insane' from the Animus Bleeding Effect. NPCs targeted by this will start to run randomly, away from and towards those they see glowing, as they are filled with paranoia...

I know you may have been looking for some more outlandish abilities, but I think this one could even be possible, what do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like a cool idea. Id like to freak people out with it