PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or...?

azamato2007
10-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Lately i kinda say the latest games aren't THAT good... Bioshock is like with magic and just killing someone not that good of a game i think..

then we have Haze a good game but i don't like it..

what's wrong with me?

azamato2007
10-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Lately i kinda say the latest games aren't THAT good... Bioshock is like with magic and just killing someone not that good of a game i think..

then we have Haze a good game but i don't like it..

what's wrong with me?

Faylinks
10-06-2007, 01:05 PM
i loved bioshock, that fealing it got you when you heard splicers over head, just i got a rush and thought it was really fun. i loved the storyline 2.. i think that all games should have mutiplayer, becouse playing with freinds is always fun.. and wish AC had mutiplayer for longevity and bioshock 2

b-busher
10-06-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree with you.I have a PS3 and Xbox 360.Halo 3 and warhawk arent to bad I suppose,but nothing special.Patience,the best are coming soon AC,Mgs4,killzone 2,gta4,ut3 and uncharted are just a few o and mass effect if you like rpg,s(which I hate by the way).Bioshock is too repetitive I think same rooms same enemies same ole fps but a little bit weirder.Just wait good games are coming soon. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

mefninja
10-06-2007, 02:53 PM
bioshock would have been alright if it had online.. i didn;t like it