PDA

View Full Version : Oleg - you need this sound....

mlachmann
06-04-2008, 04:07 AM
that I recorded of a Spitfire at Duxford. I can deliver it for any sound engine you need. And it rocks! Contact me for more info.

All the best,
M.

mlachmann
06-04-2008, 04:07 AM
that I recorded of a Spitfire at Duxford. I can deliver it for any sound engine you need. And it rocks! Contact me for more info.

All the best,
M.

b2spirita
06-04-2008, 07:33 AM
careful where you tread with this one. Theres an unofficial sound mod, but discussion is prohibited on these forums.

Capt.LoneRanger
06-04-2008, 09:17 AM
YOU better be careful, b2spirita, because you are the one speaking about the mod.

mlachmann is suggesting to use his sound officially for BoB!

That's a different league than taking a sound from another sim to push your own ideas of how things should be. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

b2spirita
06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Fair enough, but i havent said anything you wont find already on here and given his post count, theres a good chance he may be unaware of it. I was trying to pre-empt a degeneration of the thread.

If he wants to have it officially implemented then great, i would love that in the game.

JG52Uther
06-04-2008, 10:03 AM
mlachman,post at the official 1c forum,thats where Oleg is seen,and where you get the occasional SoW/BoB update.Oleg is MIA here.

mlachmann
06-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks for your concern and your replies guys!

Like mentioned, this is not a sound for modding, it's the real deal and should be used officially.

I'll try the official 1c forum. Thanks! :-)