PDA

View Full Version : Missing Viewpoints in Tuscany?!?!?!

jonu62882
12-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Hey,

I need some help. I completed everything in sequence 5 including all the missions and side missions in the first area(forgot name), florence, monterregoni(sp?), and tuscany.

When I first entered Tuscany, I noticed something strange--there were no veiwpoints marked on the map so I could not sync and I can't find the codex pages on that map as a result. I did do every possible mission there, though.

How do I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Jon

Edit: I just looked in the DNA part, and it says I completed 9 out of 9 viewpoints in Tuscany yet I don't recall doing any such thing. Are there any Codex pages in Tuscany?

Overall, I'm MISSING Codexes #4, 5, 8, 14, 17, 19, 24, 26, 28, and 29.
I think I may be going insane. Please help...

jonu62882
12-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Hey,

I need some help. I completed everything in sequence 5 including all the missions and side missions in the first area(forgot name), florence, monterregoni(sp?), and tuscany.

When I first entered Tuscany, I noticed something strange--there were no veiwpoints marked on the map so I could not sync and I can't find the codex pages on that map as a result. I did do every possible mission there, though.

How do I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Jon

Edit: I just looked in the DNA part, and it says I completed 9 out of 9 viewpoints in Tuscany yet I don't recall doing any such thing. Are there any Codex pages in Tuscany?

Overall, I'm MISSING Codexes #4, 5, 8, 14, 17, 19, 24, 26, 28, and 29.
I think I may be going insane. Please help...

Fenro
12-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Maby youve played the game at late hours and just cant remember getting them?, or then some one maby played your save file?

Also there are viewpoints inside the tuscan city and outside, check both areas

Captain Tomatoz
12-05-2009, 03:53 AM
remember that you have to get one viewpoint in each area first to be able to see all the rest of them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jonu62882
12-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. It's very strange. I think I'm on track and have everything completed now, but I seriously don't ever remember completing the viewpoints and it says I did. Oh well.

NekoKera
12-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Had a similar problem with the Statues for the Villa. On my first playthrough I hunted them all down and got the achievement. On my second playthrough they were already on their pedestals. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif